Alliance Air (India)
|Commenced operations||21 June 1996|
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying returns|
|Alliance||Star Alliance (affiliate)|
|Fleet size||16 (September 2017)|
|Destinations||34 (September 2017)|
|Company slogan||Connecting India|
|Parent company||Air India Limited|
Pradeep Singh Kharola, CMDC S Subbiah, CEO
Alliance Air is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India which was founded in 1996. The airline mainly operates regional routes in India as part of government's Regional Connectivity Scheme.
Alliance Air was founded in 1996 and was a part of the now defunct Indian Airlines. In 2007, when Indian Airlines was merged with Air India, it became the regional arm of Air India operating under a new identity as Air India Regional. In March 2017, the airline was again renamed Alliance Air.
Alliance Air operates to 46 destinations in India as of September 2017. It mainly operates regional services in India through its hubs in Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam.
Alliance Air operates the following aircraft as of February 2018:
- Air India Limited
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Air India Cargo
- Air India Air Transport Services
- Indian Airlines
- "Alliance Air (India)". ch-aviation. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "JO 7340.2G Contractions" (PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. 5 January 2017. p. 3-1-17. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "About Air India Regional".
- "Air India Regional". Air India. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Alliance Air". Air India. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- "India's Alliance Air adds UDAN flights, ATR72s". ch-aviation. 5 September 2017. Retrieved 18 September 2017.