Ansal Plaza is also shopping mall located at Andrews Ganj on Khel Gaon Marg, in South Delhi. Opened on 1 November 1999, it is the first major shopping mall of Delhi. The mall was established by Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd. The mall has an amphitheatre enclaved within the circular shaped plaza. It has parking facilities for 1000 cars.
Other Ansal Plaza malls
After success of Ansal PLaza Delhi, Located by back door of AIMS Ansals opened many more malls by the same name in Gurgaon, Kaushambi (Ghaziabad) (Vaishali), Greater Noida and Ludhiana in Punjab. 
- Pallavi Polanki (7 January 2008). "Delhi first learnt the mall experience here". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Projects - Completed". ansalapi.com. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Monica Sood (14 September 2006). "Bazaar buzz: Ansal Plaza". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Kumarkaushalam (13 October 1999). "Ansal sets up new company for mall management". Financial Express. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Ansal Heights
- Ansal Plaza Archived April 13, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Ansal Housing & Construction Limited.