The Forum (shopping mall)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for geographic features. (October 2015)|
The Forum Mall
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Address||Hosur Road, Koramangala|
|Total retail floor area||72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
The Forum was Bangalore's first full-fledged mall with a multi-storey book store, 12 cinema halls and other entertainment facilities. The mall is an attraction for tourists. The shopping mall houses 72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft) of shops over five levels. A major attraction at the mall is the multiplex, PVR.
Entertainment & Leisure
- Retail Shops over 5 floors
- PVR Cinemas - 2,100 seating capacity, 11 screen multipex 
- The Transit Lounge Food court houses the first McDonald's in South India, along with several other food and beverage outlets.
Accidents and incidents
On January 26, 2009, a minor electrical fire broke out at Transit, the food court at the mall which however was quickly contained and nobody was injured during this incident.
- The Forum Value (Shopping Mall)
- The Forum Vijaya (Shopping Mall)
- List of shopping malls in India
- List of shopping malls in Bangalore