|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Address||Hosur Road, Koramangala|
|Total retail floor area||72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
Nexus Mall (formerly Forum Mall) is a shopping mall located on Hosur Road in Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India developed by Prestige Group. It is the first shopping mall in the city of Bengaluru.
Nexus Koramangala is the oldest full-fledged mall in Bengaluru with a multi-story book store, 12 cinema halls and other entertainment facilities. The mall is an attraction for tourists. The shopping mall houses 72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft) of shops over five levels. A major attraction at the mall is the multiplex, PVR.
Blackstone renamed the mall from Forum to Nexus in 2022 following its acquisition of Prestige Group.
Entertainment and leisure
- Retail Shops over 5 floors
- PVR Cinemas
- The Transit Lounge Food court.
- It also houses the first McDonald's outlet in Bengaluru, along with KFC at food area, and several other food and beverage outlets.
- The Forum Vijaya (Shopping Mall)
- List of shopping malls in India
- List of shopping malls in Bengaluru
- "Nexus Koramangala Mall: Overview". Prestige Estates Projects Pvt. Ltd. Archived from the original on 1 March 2009. Retrieved 28 February 2009.
- Gupta, Tanmay (9 June 2022). "Forum malls to become Nexus". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 May 2023.
- "McDonalds finally goes to Bangalore".
- "About Nexus Mall". Prestige Group - The Nexus Mall. Archived from the original on 26 February 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2014.