Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express
|Service type||Superfast, Garib Rath|
|Current operator(s)||Western Railways|
|Distance travelled||1,366 km (849 mi)|
|Service frequency||3 days a week. 12909 Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. 12910 Hazrat Nizamuddin Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express – Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.Fastest Garibrath In India.|
|Class(es)||AC 3 tier, AC Chair Car|
|Catering facilities||No Pantry Car attached|
|Observation facilities||No Rake Sharing.|
|Rolling stock||Standard Indian Railway coaches|
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Operating speed||130 km/h (81 mph) maximum
,81.96 km/h (51 mph), including halts
The 12909 / 10 Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express is a Superfast express train of the Garib Rath category belonging to Indian Railways - Western Railway zone that runs between Bandra Terminus and Hazrat Nizamuddin in India.
It operates as train number 12909 from Bandra Terminus to Hazrat Nizamuddin and as train number 12910 in the reverse direction serving the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Delhi.
12909 Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Garib Rath Express covers the distance of 1366 kilometres in 16 hours 50 mins (81.15 km/hr) & in 16 hours 30 mins as 12910 Hazrat Nizamuddin Bandra Terminus Garib Rath Express (82.79 km/hr) making it the 2nd fastest train on the Mumbai – Delhi sector But Fastest Garibrath in India.
Prior to February 2012, Dual traction WCAM 2/2P locos would haul the train between Bandra Terminus & Vadodara Junction after which a Vadodara based WAP 5 locomotive would take over until Hazrat Nizamuddin.
12909 Garib Rath Express at Bandra Terminus
- "Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry". indianrail.gov.in. Archived from the original on 8 April 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation System". irctc.co.in. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "[IRFCA] Welcome to IRFCA.org, the home of IRFCA on the internet". irfca.org. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "GARIBRATH & YUVA TRAIN LIST". indianrail.gov.in. Archived from the original on 30 May 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-10.
- Salil Panikkaveettil. "get pnr predictions for train 12909 NZM GARIB RATH". pnr.me. Retrieved 2014-04-10.
- "Over charging food on garib rath train no 12909 - Grahak Seva". Archived from the original on 23 April 2012. Retrieved 2014-04-10.