|Look up Borg or borg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Borg may refer to:
- Borg, Saarland, Germany, a village
- Borg, Vestvågøy, Norway, a small hamlet
- Borg, former name of the city Sarpsborg
- Diocese of Borg, Norway, a diocese of the Church of Norway
- Borg Massif, Antarctica
- Borg Mountain, Antarctica
- Borg Island, Antarctica
- Borg or Borg á Mýrum, an ancient farm and church estate due west of Borgarnes, Iceland
- Borg Bryggerier, a Norwegian brewery
- BorgWarner, an automotive supply company
- BorgBuss, a Norwegian bus company
- Borg (Star Trek), or the "Borg Collective", in the Star Trek science-fiction franchise: A cybernetically-enhanced pseudo-race which forcibly assimilates other sentient beings into its structure and hive-mind
- Borg, an automated player in the video game Angband
- A race in the video game Gotcha Force
- In Rifts (role-playing game), "Borg" is a shortened form of "cyborg"
- Various machines in the Emma Clayton novels The Roar (2009) and The Whisper
- Isak Borg, the protagonist of Ingmar Bergman's 1957 film Wild Strawberries
- Jarl Borg, a character in "Vikings", played by Thorbjørn Harr.
- Borg (castle), a former stronghold or villa in the province of Groningen, the Netherlands
- Borg scale, a measurement of perceived exertion in sports science
- Borg Opening, a rare chess opening
- Borg (fabric), a type of synthetic plush pile imitation fur fabric commonly used for linings
- Borg (Cyborg), some people with prosthetic limbs, transplants, implants, body modifications, or wearable technology may refer to themselves as borgs or cyborgs
- Borg (backup software)
- Borg Bastion, a mountain in Antarctica
- Barg (disambiguation)
- Berg (disambiguation)
- Bourg (disambiguation)
- Burg (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.