|Type||Digital single-lens reflex camera|
|Lens||Interchangeable (EF / EF-S)|
|Sensor size||22.3 × 14.9 mm (APS-C format)|
|Maximum resolution||5184 × 3456 (18.0 effective megapixels)|
|Film speed||100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)|
|Storage media||SD/SDHC/SDXC card (Does not exploit UHS-I bus)|
|Focus modes||One-Shot, AI Focus, AI Servo, Live View (FlexiZone - Single, Face detection, AF Quick)|
|Focus areas||9 AF points|
|Exposure modes||Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Foods, Night Portrait, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure, Movie|
|Exposure metering||Full aperture TTL, 63 zones|
|Flash||E-TTL II auto-pop-up built-in / External|
|Shutter speed range||1/4000 sec. – 30 sec. and Bulb; X-sync at 1/200 sec.|
|Continuous shooting||3.0 fps for 69 JPEG frames or for 6 RAW frames|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentamirror with 95% coverage and 0.80× magnification / LCD (Live View)|
|Image processor||DIGIC 4+|
|White balance||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White Fluorescent, Flash, Custom|
|WB bracketing||-/+ 3 stops in 1-stop increments|
|LCD screen||3.0" (7.5 cm) 4:3 aspect ratio colour TFT LCD screen with 920.000 dots|
|Battery||Li-Ion LP-E10 rechargeable (860 mAh)|
|Dimensions||129 mm × 101 mm × 78 mm (5.1 in × 4.0 in × 3.1 in)|
|Weight||485 g (17.1 oz) CIPA|
|Predecessor||Canon EOS 1200D|
|Successor||Canon EOS 2000D|
Canon EOS 4000D
The Canon EOS 1300D, known as the Rebel T6 in the Americas or as the Kiss X80 in Japan, is an 18.0 megapixels digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR) made by Canon. It was announced on March 10, 2016 with a suggested retail price of US$549.00.
The 1300D is an entry-level DSLR that supersedes the EOS 1200D. A key-added-feature was the introduction of Wi-Fi and near-field connectivity (NFC) for transfer of data to devices such as computers and smartphones.
- 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 9 AF points with 1 cross-type point in the center at f/5.6, extra sensitivity at f/2.8 or faster (except when an EF 28-80mm f/2.8-4L USM lens or EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro lens is attached)
- ISO sensitivity 100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
- 95% viewfinder frame coverage with 0.80× magnification
- 1080p Full HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
- 720p HD video recording at 60p (59.94 Hz) and 50p (50 Hz)
- 480p ED video recording at 30p and 25p
- 3.0 frames per second continuous shooting
- 3.0" in 4:3 ratio colour TFT LCD screen
- Low Pass Filter
Differences compared to the 1200D:
- DIGIC 4+ image processor (instead of the DIGIC 4)
- 3.0 inch screen with 920.000 dots resolution (the 1200D has 460.000 dots with the same aspect ratio)
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity (not on the 1200D)
- "Canon EOS 1300D (EOS Rebel T6)". DP Review. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Share Moments On-The-Go With The New Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera". Canon USA. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- "EOS Kiss X80". Canon Japan. Archived from the original on 18 March 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Canon's new wireless DSLR is seriously budget-friendly". Trusted Reviews. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Lowe, Mike. "Canon EOS 1300D brings Wi-Fi to the entry-level DSLR". Pocket Lint. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "For the $550 Rebel T6, Canon sprinkles a tiny bit of update dust on T5". CNET. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Canon Rebel T6 / 1300D". Archived from the original on 14 January 2018. Retrieved 13 January 2018.