Crime in New Jersey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital punishment laws
Main article: Capital punishment in New Jersey
Capital punishment is not applied in this state. New Jersey was the first state to repeal the use of the death penalty after the Supreme Court restored the use of capital punishment in the Gregg v. Georgia case.
- "Local FBI Offices". FBI. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- "New Jersey Crime Rates 1960 - 2013". The Disaster Center. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- Leah Goldman; Kevin Lincoln (19 September 2011). "The New Most Dangerous Cities In America". Business Insider. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Hirsch, Deborah (24 November 2009). "Report ranks Camden most dangerous U.S. city". Courier Post. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Richburg, Keith (14 December 2007). "N.J. Approves Abolition of Death Penalty; Corzine to Sign". The Washington Post. Retrieved 17 February 2012.