|Genre||Online distribution, Record label|
|Founder||Lee Parsons, Matt Parsons|
|Headquarters||Liverpool, United Kingdom, United States|
|Products||Record Label Services, Online Delivery (Music)|
|Services||Record Label Services and On-demand music distribution|
Number of employees
|Website||Ditto Music Website|
Ditto Music is an online music distribution company.
Ditto Music was started by Matt and Lee Parsons who were previously in bands themselves. Ditto's first artist was released on December 25, 2005.
In January 2007 Ditto Music engineered “Blag, Steal & Borrow” by Essex band Koopa into the UK Top 40, making it the first chart hit by an unsigned band, this achievement is in the Guinness Book Of World Records Ditto Music have achieved 11 UK Top 40 hits with unsigned artists to date, founded 6,000 record labels, were the first to put an unsigned band on Spotify and have openly spoken out supporting artists' rights. Ditto Music's sister company Ditto Urban provide record label, promotional and distribution services for upcoming and established urban artists worldwide. Artist include Scorcher (rapper), Big Narstie, Mic Righteous, Jon B., Esco Williams and Kof.
Ditto Music opened their US office in Nashville Tennessee in February 2011 and have subsequently been nominated for awards at the International Trade Awards  and 'International Business of The Year'. Ditto opened their Australian office in Melbourne in May 2013. Other accolades include RECSS Customer Support Award for 'Best Online Service Provider' and a nomination for 'Best Distribution Team' at the 2013 Music Week Awards.
- "Entertainment | Unsigned band make chart history". BBC News. 2007-01-14. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Ditto Music Artist Box Bottom Signs Record Deal With Ndubz Record Label "All Around The World"". Mi2N.com. 2011-08-18. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "I'm a Music Industry CEO. And I Think Sonicbids Made Millions by Exploiting Struggling Artists". Digital Music News. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Sick of Free? Spotify Pays 3 Times More on Premium Streams". Digital Music News. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Ditto Music Is Now Offering Free, Emergency Accounts to Tunecore Artists". Digital Music News. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Ditto Music finds digital niche helping unsigned artists get heard | Tune In Music City | The Tennessean". Blogs.tennessean.com. 2012-12-12. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Insider News North West – Insider International Trade Awards shortlist revealed". Insidermedia.com. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "News Detail". E3businessawards.co.uk. 2012-12-11. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Recognition for Excellence in Customer Support and Service". Supportawards.org. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Hart, Tina. "Awards 2013 finalists revealed". Music Week. Retrieved 2013-05-28.