(Redirected from Dow Inc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||April 1, 2019|
|Headquarters||Midland, Michigan, U.S.|
|Jim Fitterling, CEO|
Howard Ungerleider, CFO, president
|Revenue||$1.278 billion (2018)|
|Subsidiaries||The Dow Chemical Company|
Dow Inc. is an American commodity chemical company. It was spun off of DowDuPont on April 1, 2019, at which time it became a public company and was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered in Midland, Michigan.
Board of directors
- Ajay Banga – president & CEO MasterCard
- Jacqueline Barton – chemistry professor, California Institute of Technology
- James A. Bell – former president and CFO Boeing
- Wesley G. Bush – chairman, Northrop Grumman
- Richard K. Davis – chairman and CEO of U.S. Bancorp; Make-A-Wish chairman
- Jeff Fettig – former chairman and CEO, Whirlpool Corp.
- Jim Fitterling – Dow Inc. CEO
- Jacqueline Hinman – former chairman, president and CEO of CH2M HILL
- Ruth G. Shaw – former president and CEO, Duke Energy Corp.
- Daniel W. Yohannes – Former U.S. Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Official website
- Business data for Dow Inc.: