(Redirected from Dow Inc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||April 1, 2019|
|Headquarters||Midland, Michigan, U.S.|
(Chairman and CEO)
(President and CFO)
|Revenue||US$42.95 billion (2019)|
|US$3.60 billion (2019)|
|US$(1.79) billion (2019)|
|Total assets||US$60.52 billion (2019)|
|Total equity||US$14.09 billion (2019)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||The Dow Chemical Company|
|Footnotes / references|
Dow Inc. is an American commodity chemical company. It was spun off of DowDuPont on April 1, 2019, at which time it became a public company and was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered in Midland, Michigan.
Board of directors
- Samuel R. Allen – chairman and former CEO, Deere & Company
- Ajay Banga – president & CEO MasterCard
- Jacqueline Barton – chemistry professor, California Institute of Technology
- James A. Bell – former president and CFO Boeing
- Wesley G. Bush – chairman, Northrop Grumman
- Richard K. Davis – chairman and CEO of U.S. Bancorp; Make-A-Wish chairman
- Jeff Fettig – former chairman and CEO, Whirlpool Corp.
- Jim Fitterling – Dow Inc. chairman and CEO
- Jacqueline Hinman – former chairman, president and CEO of CH2M Hill
- Jill S. Wyant – EVP and president of global regions, Ecolab, Inc.
- Daniel W. Yohannes – former U.S. Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- "Dow Inc. 2019 Form 10-K Annual Report" (PDF). U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "Dow Jones Industrial Average to swap Dow Inc. in for DowDuPont". CNBC. Reuters. March 27, 2019.
- Root, Al. "DowDuPont Is Splitting Into 3 Companies. Here's Everything You Need to Know". www.barrons.com. Retrieved December 24, 2020.
- "Board of Directors". Dow. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- "Company Overview of Dow Inc". Bloomberg L.P.
- Official website
- Business data for Dow Inc.: