|Launched||February 1, 2003|
|Owned by||Gol TV, Inc.|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Slogan||Tu fútbol, tu canal
(Your Football, Your Channel)
America's First Soccer Channel
|Language||English and Spanish|
|DirecTV||468 (SD only)|
GOL TV is an American TV sports channel dedicated to soccer owned by GOLTV Inc., based in North Bay Village, Florida. The network broadcasts the German Bundesliga, Portugal Primeira Liga, Uruguayan Primera División and Venezuelan Primera División. GOL TV is totally bilingual: all programs are broadcast in both English and Spanish. In some areas subscribers receive both audio feeds and can choose which one to hear using the Secondary audio program (SAP) feature on their television receivers.
As of late 2012, Gol TV is available on Verizon Fios, Cox, and Time Warner, and is available on Spanish language packages on DirecTV and AT&T UVerse.
- German Bundesliga - Gol TV shares Spanish-language rights with Fox Sports.
- Primeira Liga (Portugal)
- Taça de Portugal
- Taça da Liga
- Scottish Cup
- Coppa Italia
- Supercoppa Italiana
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and São Paulo Championship
- Primera División Uruguaya - Limited coverage of matches involving Nacional and Penarol
- Venezuelan Primera División
- Hallo! Bundesliga - A weekly series that provides a recap and highlights of all the games from the Bundesliga in Germany. The program airs on Mondays at 7pm and 11pm US Eastern Time.
- Tu Fútbol - A weekly series that provides a recap and highlights of league matches from Brazil and Uruguay. The program airs on Tuesdays at 7pm and 7:30pm US Eastern Time.
- Foot Brazil - A weekly series that provides a recap and highlights of all the games from the São Paulo State Championship and the Brasileirão Serie A, as well as interviews with the biggest stars of Brazilian soccer. It airs on Wednesdays at 7pm and 10pm US Eastern Time.
- Benfica in 60 Minutes - A weekly program highlighting all things Benfica (POR). It features goals, interviews, analysis and transfer news.
- The Football Review - THE WORLD LEADER IN FOOTBALL ANALYSIS
Carried on over 40 broadcasters internationally, The Football Review is arguably the most distributed mixed league football weekly on the market.Innovative, bold, provocative editorial illustrating what's influencing results and developments in all European leagues and internationals. The program airs on Mondays and Thursdays at 8pm US Eastern Time.
- Clubland - PASSION AND LOYALTY FOR CLUBS
Premium content that appeals to every fan of football and sport worldwide while providing unlimited scheduling potential.It explores club traditions, rivalries, the heroes, villains and the making of club champions. The program airs Fridays at 730pm US Eastern Time.
- Spanish La Liga (2004-2012), Copa del Rey
- Dutch Eredivisie
- UEFA Europa League
- CONCACAF qualifiers for the Gold Cup and FIFA World Cup
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Final
GOL TV HD
- Gol TV To Kick Off HDTV Service - Bilingual Soccer-Centric Service Set To Launch On Aug. 1 Multichannel News March 29, 2010
- GolTV HD Nets Time Warner Cable Launch In New York City Multichannel News August 27, 2010