Green Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||33.47 sq mi (86.7 km2)|
|• Land||33.15 sq mi (85.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.32 sq mi (0.8 km2) 0.96%|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Density||106.2/sq mi (41.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453344|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.47 square miles (86.7 km2), of which 33.15 square miles (85.9 km2) (or 99.04%) is land and 0.32 square miles (0.83 km2) (or 0.96%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Brian, Centennial Church, Flake, Scroggins, Thompson and Williams.
Airports and landing strips
- Jungclause Airport
- Metropolitan School District of Martinsville Schools
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Green Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Green Township
||Clay Township||Madison Township||Harrison Township|
|Union Township, Johnson County|
|Washington Township||Jackson Township||Hensley Township, Johnson County|