|Birth name||Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa|
30 August 1991|
|Years active||2013 - present|
Himesh Reshammiya, Neeti Mohan, Dhvani Bhanushali
Guru Randhawa is an Indian singer and songwriter from Punjab, India. Guru Randhawa is known for his composed tracks like “Lahore”, “Patola”, “High Rated Gabru”, “Suit”, "Ban Ja Rani", "Made in India", and “Ishare Tere”.  He sang in the 2018 Indian Premier League opening ceremony. He made his Bollywood singing debut in Hindi Medium. He recreated his song Suit for film Hindi Medium, song Tu Meri Rani for film Tumhari Sulu, Patola for the film Blackmail, and High Rated Gabru for Nawabzaade. He also sang for films Simran, Dil Juunglee, Sonu ke Titu Ki Sweety. In 2018, he became a part of Salman Khan's Dabangg reloaded tour. His song Lahore is the first Punjabi song to cross 500 million views on YouTube.
|2017||Hindi Medium||Suit Suit||Guru Randhawa, Arjun, Rajat Nagpal||Arjun||Guru Randhawa, Arjun||Hindi Film|||
|Simran||Lagadi Hai Thaay||Sachin-Jigar||Vayu||Guru Randhawa, Jonita Gandhi|||
|Tumhari Sulu||Ban Ja Rani||Guru Randhawa, Rajat Nagpal||Guru Randhawa||Guru Randhawa|||
|2018||Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety||Kaun Nachdi||Guru Randhawa, Neeti Mohan|||
|Dil Juunglee||Nachle Na|||
|Blackmail||Patola||Guru Randhawa||Guru Randhawa|||
|Nawabzaade||High Rated Gabru|
|High Rated Gabru (Female Version)||Aditi Singh Sharma|
|Mar Gaye Oye Loko||Aaja Ni Aaja||Guru Randhawa, Kuwar Virk||Guru Randhawa||Punjabi Film|
|Stree||TBA||Sachin-Jigar, Guru Randhawa, Rajat Nagpal||Vayu, Guru Randhawa||Hindi film|
The singles released by Randhawa include:
AK 47 - Time of release not known
- Same Girl
- Chhad gayi
- Dardaan Nu
- Khaali Bottlan
- I Like You
- Patola ft Bohemia Ruheel
- Yaar Mod Do (with Millind Gaba)
- Tu Meri Rani
- High Rated Gabru
- Raat Kamaal Hai
- Made In India
- Ishare Tere
- aaja ni aaja
- Kriti Sonali (21 February 2016). "Guru Randhawa: A package of writer, singer, musician and composer". The Indian Express. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- TNN (12 January 2017). "MBA degree sets singer Guru Randhawa apart". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Mathur, Yashika (9 July 2016). "You should be known inside Bollywood music, says singer Guru Randhva". Hindustan Tims. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- ANI (20 April 2017). "Would love to collaborate with Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber: Guru Randhawa". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 16 April 2001.
- "Guru Randhawa and Yami Gautam create magic on stage with a scintillating performance". Indian Premier League. 15 April 2017. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Bryan Durham (28 January 2017). "I take inspiration from everyday life, says singer Guru Randhawa". DNA. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Abhimanyu Mathur (16 June 2017). "Guru Randhawa: I sing live, which is what DU students like". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- TNN (9 May 2017). "Singer Guru Randhawa excited about his Bollywood debut - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Hayat khan, Mukarram (12 6 2018). Mukarram hayat khan [Mukarram hayat khan Mukarram hayat khan] Check
|url=value (help). Check date values in:
|date=(help); Missing or empty
- IANS (5 March 2018). "Great High to Collaborate with Irrfan Khan Again: Guru Randhawa". News18. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- Filmfare (12 August 2017). "Lagdi Hai Thaai from Simran: Kangana Ranaut will set your mood right with this fun wedding dance number". Filmfare Awards. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- RnMTeam (13 October 2017). "Guru Randhawa recreates 'Ban Ja Tu Meri Rani' for 'Tumhari Sulu'". www.radioandmusic.com. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- Gurjit Kaur (1 March 2018). "Guru Randhawa's New Bollywood Song Kaun Nachdi Released". chandigarhmetro.com. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- Dhaval Roy (8 February 2018). "Guru Randhawa: Now, I can not make a bad song". DNA. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- TNN (19 April 2018). "'Raat Kamal Hai': Guru Randhawa's upcoming song will witness the magic of Kumar sisters". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 April 2018.