On February 21, 2010 Strong Ukraine announced that it would leave the parliamentary faction of Lytvyn Bloc and enter into an electoral alliance with the party Information Ukraine creating the Tigipko Bloc. One of the representatives of Lytvyn Bloc, however, noted that the members of parliament from Lytvyn Bloc cannot be recalled from the parliament, because they were elected as part of the parliamentary faction, but they may leave voluntarily if they will surrender their mandates. A March 2010 poll predicted that Strong Ukraine would get 7.3% of the vote at the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election. In May 2011 this had shrunk to about 5%. In August 2011 it was announced that Strong Ukraine would merge into Party of Regions. On 17 November 2011 the Ukrainian Parliament approved an election law that banned the participation of blocs of political parties in parliamentary elections.
- (Ukrainian) Партії "Сильна Україна" та "Інформаційна Україна" створили блок Сергія Тігіпка "Сильна Україна", Interfax Ukraine (February 22, 2009)
- (Ukrainian) Політична партія „Інформаційна Україна“, Database DATA
- (Ukrainian) Тігіпко створив свій виборчий блок, Gazeta.ua (February 22, 2010)
- Тігіпко створив блок свого імені, dailylviv.com (February 22, 2010)
- Party Of Regions, Tymoshenko bloc, Strong Ukraine, Front for Change and Communist Party would get into parliament, Kyiv Post (April 12, 2010)
- If parliamentary elections were held next Sunday how would you vote? (recurrent poll, 2010-2011) by Razumkov Centre
- Ratings of parties (recurrent poll, 2005-2011) by Sociological group "RATING"
- Azarov: Regions Party teams up with Strong Ukraine, Kyiv Post (August 16, 2011)
- Azarov: We welcome other parties joining Regions Party (August 23, 2011)
- Strong Ukraine postpones decision on merger with Regions Party (22 October 2011)
- Strong Ukraine to prepare its proposals to Regions Party on posts distribution, says Tigipko (22 October 2011)
- Parliament passes law on parliamentary elections (17 November 2011)
- (Ukrainian) Results of voting in single constituencies in 2012 & Nationwide list, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Alphabetical Index of parties in 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine