|Education||British Columbia Institute of Technology (2006)|
|Known for||The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Love It or List It Vancouver|
Jillian Harris (born December 30, 1979) is a Canadian television personality and interior designer. She is best known for appearing on the television series The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and Love It or List It Vancouver. She has also appeared on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Canada's Handyman Challenge, and The Bachelorette Canada.
Harris began her interior design career while working at Caban, an interior goods store, which inspired her to begin giving design consultations. She was then hired by Scott Morison, the co-founder of the Canadian restaurant chain Cactus Club Cafe, to design his restaurants. She formalized her interior credentials with a 2006 certificate in interior design from The British Columbia Institute of Technology. She was then re-hired by Morison as the designer for Browns Socialhouse, his new chain of restaurants.
In early 2009, Harris was a contestant on the thirteenth season of the American TV show The Bachelor, where she competed against 24 other women to win the heart of Jason Mesnick and finished as second-runner-up. In mid 2009, she was selected to be the star of the fifth season of The Bachelorette, making history as the franchise's first Canadian star. She chose Ed Swiderski as the winner of her season, and the two became engaged but later broke up.
In 2011, she headlined the Calgary Home + Design Show, as part of the HGTV stand. That same year, she hosted season one of the Canadian TV show Canada's Handyman Challenge, which aired in 2012.
Since 2013, Harris has appeared on the Canadian TV series Love It or List It Vancouver, which airs on W Network in Canada and on HGTV in the United States under the title Love It or List It Too. Harris is the show's designer, and competes against real estate agent Todd Talbot by redesigning a family's existing home in hopes that they will decide to stay in the home rather than choose to sell it. As of Spring 2019, the show is in its fifth season.
In 2016, she made a cameo appearance on the first season of The Bachelorette Canada.
In 2017, Jillian and her boyfriend Justin starred in their own four-episode documentary series, Jillian and Justin, which was aired on W Network in Canada in June. Additionally, she announced on Instagram that she was working on a vegan cookbook.
On March 4, 2016, Harris announced that she was expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Justin Pasutto.
On August 5, 2016, she gave birth to her first child, a boy, Leo George.
On Christmas Day of 2016, Jillian announced her engagement to Justin Pasutto through social media.
On April 18, 2018, Jillian announced she was expecting her second child with fiance Justin Pasutto.
On May 23, she posted her Gender Reveal video on YouTube announcing that they will be welcoming a baby girl.
On September 28, 2018, she gave birth to her second child, a girl, Annie Marjorie Bea.
- TV, eh? "Jillian Harris to host Canada’s Handyman Challenge", Diane Wild, 15 July 2011
- Vancouver Sun, "Q&A: Former Bachelorette Jillian Harris on the risky business of success", Jenny Lee, 9 July 2013
- Style At Home, "Jillian Harris' design inspiration" Archived 2014-01-11 at archive.today, Natalie Bahadur
- Calgary Herald, "The personal touch of Jillian Harris", Claire Young, 2011
- IMDb, "Jillian Harris to host 'Canada's Handyman Challenge'", Lara Martin, 18 July 2011
- Toronto Life, "Talking To: Jillian Harris" Archived 2014-01-10 at archive.today, Murtz Jaffer, 10 January 2012
- Huffington Post, "Jillian Harris And Mike Holmes On 'Canada's Handyman Challenge'", Bryan Cairns, 17 January 2012
- Love It or List It Vancouver at IMDb
- VanCityBuzz, "Jillian Harris Launches Charlie Ford Vintage" Archived 2014-01-11 at archive.today, Tamar Peters, 2013
- "About JH.com - Jillian Harris". www.jillianharris.com. Retrieved 2016-10-11.
- "WE ARE PREGNANT!!! - Jillian Harris". www.jillianharris.com. Retrieved 2016-10-11.
- "Leo's Birth Story - Jillian Harris". www.jillianharris.com. Retrieved 2016-10-11.
- "Leo's First Christmas". www.jillianharris.com. January 6, 2017. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- "Team Jilly Meets Annie for the First Time- Jillian Harris". www.jillianharris.com. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
| The Bachelorette