September 16, 1984
|Alma mater||Clark University|
|Spouse(s)||Kevin Manno (m. 2017)|
Alexandra "Ali" Fedotowsky (born September 16, 1984) is an American television personality, correspondent, host, spokesperson and blogger. She was also a reality television contestant known from her appearances as a cast member on the ABC reality shows The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love and was the sixth Bachelorette (2010).
Fedotowsky was born in Massachusetts. She grew up in North Adams and Williamstown and is a graduate of Mount Greylock Regional High School. She attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst for two years prior to transferring to Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 2006.
Fedotowsky's work in television began when she was selected as a cast member on ABC's reality show The Bachelor series which first aired on January 4, 2010. The show placed her with twenty-four other women all contending for the affection of pilot Jake Pavelka. She left the show when she was confronted with an ultimatum from her employer, Facebook, regarding the choice to return to work or to quit.
After The Bachelorette, Fedotowsky moved to San Diego, California and joined the local Fox news station as a weekly morning show correspondent. From March 2012 through the fall of 2013, she hosted the weekly lifestyle television show 1st Look, which airs on NBC.
In 2010, Fedotowsky became engaged to Roberto Martinez on the finale of The Bachelorette. In November 2011, Fedotowsky and Martinez ended their engagement.
In 2013, Fedotowsky began dating Kevin Manno, a radio and television host. The two announced their engagement in September 2015. They welcomed their first child, daughter Molly Sullivan, on July 6, 2016. They were married on March 3, 2017.
- "Ali Fedotowsky". TVGuide.com. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Foley, Meghan (March 2, 2010). "Williamstown's Ali Fedotowsky to be next 'Bachelorette'". Berkshire Eagle. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- Bock, Linda (September 8, 2010). "Bachelorette revisits ‘Clarkie’ life". Telegram & Gazette. Worcester, Massachusetts. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Ali Fedotowsky decides to quit 'The Bachelor' and leave Jake Pavelka - Reality TV World
- 'Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky gets engaged on finale of ABC show - New York Daily News
- Ali Fedotowsky joining Fox 5 San Diego
- Rebecca Ford (March 7, 2012). "'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky to Host NBC Travel Show '1st Look' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (September 30, 2013). "Audrina Patridge to Host NBC Travel Show '1st Look' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- Nessif, Bruna (May 23, 2012). "2012 Miss USA Pageant: Joe Jonas, Rob Kardashian, Ali Fedotowsky and George Kotsiopoulos Join Judges' Panel". E! Entertainment Television. NBC. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- ""E! News" Names Ali Fetodowsky and Jesse Giddings as Correspondents". The Futon Critic. August 7, 2013. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- Chan, Anna; Brown, Brody (June 16, 2015). "Ali Fedotowsky Will Not Return as E! News Correspondent This Fall". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on August 10, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Cohn, Paulette (September 3, 2015). "See The Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's Stunning Engagement Ring". Parade. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Malkin, Marc (July 23, 2013). "Ali Fedotowsky and Boyfriend Kevin Manno: How They Met". E! Online. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- Messer, Lesley (September 3, 2015). "Ali Fedotowsky Is Engaged to Kevin Manno". ABC News. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "We're Engaged!!!". Ali Fedotowsky official site. September 3, 2015. Archived from the original on September 3, 2015. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "Ali Fedotowsky Welcomes Daughter Molly Sullivan". People. December 6, 2016. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- Ergas, Talia (March 3, 2017). "Ali Fedotowsky Marries Fiancé Kevin Manno in Beachside Wedding: Get the Details!". US Weekly. Retrieved March 3, 2017.