|Broadcast area||Amarillo, Texas|
|Branding||102.9 Mundo FM|
|Format||Spanish Adult Hits|
|Former callsigns||KRGN (1986-2014)|
Raycom Media |
(KFDA/KEYU License Subsidiary, LLC)
|Sister stations||KEYU, KFDA-TV, KCBD (Lubbock)|
KEYU-FM was previously owned by Drewry Communications Group. On August 10, 2015, Raycom Media announced that it would purchase Drewry Communications for $160 million. The deal was completed on December 1, 2015. KEYU-FM, along with KTXC in Lamesa, are Raycom's first radio stations since the company sold WMC AM-FM in Memphis, Tennessee to Infinity Broadcasting Corporation in 2000.
- Jessell, Harry A. (August 10, 2015). "Raycom Buying Drewry For $160 Million". TVNewsCheck. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- "APPLICATION FOR CONSENT TO ASSIGNMENT OF BROADCAST STATION CONSTRUCTION PERMIT OR LICENSE". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. August 7, 2015. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Kuperberg, Jonathan (December 1, 2015). "Raycom Media Completes $160 Million Acquisition of Drewry Communications". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
- "Raycom Closes On Drewry TV-Radio Buy". TVNewsCheck. December 1, 2015. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KEYU
- Radio-Locator information on KEYU
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KEYU
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|