|OS grid reference|
|Ceremonial county||Greater London|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The village lies on the Bromley to Westerham road (A233), adjacent to the north-western perimeter of Biggin Hill Airport. It is some 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Bromley and 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Biggin Hill.
Leaves Green village has a large (and eponymous) village green which straddles the A233. This is the location for one of London's coal tax posts (number 186) which formerly denoted the boundary of the area in which the City of London Corporation was empowered to collect duty on coal.  The post is also depicted on the village sign.
- 246 to Bromley North via Hayes or to Westerham via Biggin Hill. Operated by Go Ahead London for London Buses.
- 320 to Catford Bridge via Bromley or to Biggin Hill Valley. Operated by Go Ahead London for London Buses.
- R2 to Orpington via Locksbottom or to Biggin Hill Valley. Operated by Go Ahead London for London Buses.
The nearest rail stations to Leaves Green are:
- Hayes (4.5 mi or 7.2 km; bus 246)
- Orpington (5 mi or 8.0 km; bus R2)
- Bromley South (5.5 mi or 8.9 km; bus 246/320)
- Bromley North (6 mi or 9.7 km; bus 246/320)
- Ordnance Survey (2007). OS Explorer Map 147 – Sevenoaks & Tonbridge. ISBN 978-0-319-23927-8.
- "Coal tax posts". City of London Corporation. Archived from the original on 23 January 2012. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- Nail, Martin. "The boundary marks today: List of extant marks". City posts: the coal duties of the City of London and their boundary marks. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "Transport Direct". Transport Direct Consortium. Archived from the original on 23 January 2008. Retrieved 23 January 2008.
|This London location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|