National Register of Historic Places listings in Pasquotank County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Pasquotank County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Elizabeth City Historic District||October 18, 1977
|Irregular pattern along Main St.; also roughly bounded by W. Church, W. Ehringhaus, Elliott, Cedar, and Ashe Sts.||Elizabeth City||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of March 7, 1994|
|2||Elizabeth City State Teachers College Historic District||February 28, 1994
|Roughly bounded by Parkview and Hollowell Drives||Elizabeth City|
|3||Elizabeth City Water Plant||March 4, 1994
|Northern end of Wilson St., 100 block||Elizabeth City|
|4||Episcopal Cemetery||April 21, 1994
|505 E. Ehringhaus St.||Elizabeth City|
|5||Morgan House||February 1, 1972
|South of South Mills off U.S. Route 17||South Mills|
|6||Newland Road Site||April 14, 1983
|U.S. Route 17||Morgan's Corner|
|7||Norfolk Southern Passenger Station||February 25, 1994
|109 S. Hughes Boulevard||Elizabeth City|
|8||Northside Historic District||March 4, 1994
|Vicinity of North Rd. and N. Poindexter, Broad, and Pearl Sts.||Elizabeth City|
|9||Old Brick House||March 16, 1972
|182 Brick House Lane||Elizabeth City|
|10||Riverside Historic District||March 11, 1994
|Roughly, along Riverside Ave. from Morgan St. to Rivershore Rd. and Raleigh St. from Fairfax Ave. to Riverside||Elizabeth City|
|11||Shepard Street-South Road Street Historic District||March 11, 1994
|Roughly bounded by Ehringhaus and Edge Sts., Brooks and Boston Aves. and Charles Cr.||Elizabeth City|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pasquotank County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 7, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.