National Register of Historic Places listings in Harnett County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Harnett County, North Carolina, United States. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Averasboro Battlefield Historic District||May 10, 2001
|Roughly bounded by Cape Fear R., NC 1780, the Black R., NC 1801||Erwin|
|2||James Archibald Campbell House||November 17, 1977
|U.S. 421||Buies Creek|
|3||Dunn Commercial Historic District||September 9, 2009
|Roughly Bounded by Harnett St., Cumberland St., Clinton Ave. & Fayetteville Ave.||Dunn|
|4||Erwin Commercial Historic District||April 27, 2015
|100 Denim Drive, 101-127 E. H & 103-111 S. 13th Sts.||Erwin|
|5||Harnett County Training School||August 20, 2014
|610 E. Johnson St.||Dunn|
|6||Harrington-Dewar House||January 23, 2009
|994 Fred Burns Rd.||Holly Springs|
|7||Kenneth L. Howard House||August 19, 1982
|400 S. Layton Ave.||Dunn|
|8||Ivy Burne||September 5, 1991
|NC 217, E side 0.4 miles S of jct. with NC 2027||Linden|
|9||Johnson Farm||April 15, 2010
|2095 Kipling Rd. (south side SR 1403, .2 miles east of SR 1425)||Kipling|
|10||Lebanon||January 29, 1973
|4.5 miles SW of Dunn on NC 82||Dunn|
|11||Gen. William C. Lee House||November 25, 1983
|209 W. Divine St.||Dunn|
|12||Long Valley Farm||June 6, 1994
|Address Restricted||Spring Lake|
|13||John A. McKay House and Manufacturing Company||April 10, 1986
|100 E. Divine St.||Dunn|
|14||Dr. Wayman C. Melvin House||January 9, 2008
|6386 NC 217||Linden|
|15||Summer Villa and the McKay-Salmon House||April 25, 1985
|16||Summerville Presbyterian Church and Cemetery||April 25, 1985
|Off SR 1291||Lillington|
|17||Thorbiskope||January 23, 1986
|Off SR 2049 at SR 2050||Bunnlevel|
|18||Williams Grove School||May 26, 1995
|E. Depot St. N side, between Hickory and Willow Sts.||Angier|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Harnett County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.