National Register of Historic Places listings in Robeson County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Robeson County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Asbury Methodist Church||April 30, 2009
|Southeast side US 301 N., 0.1 miles (0.16 km) southwest of NC 1154||Raynham|
|2||Ashpole Presbyterian Church||October 19, 1982
|192 Ashpole Church Rd.||Rowland|
|3||Baker Sanatorium||October 8, 1998
|207 E. 14th Street||Lumberton|
|4||Luther Henry Caldwell House||September 18, 1978
|209 Caldwell St.||Lumberton|
|5||Carolina Theatre||July 9, 1981
|319 N. Chestnut St.||Lumberton|
|6||Centenary Methodist Church||April 10, 2007
|2585 NC 130 E, jct. with NC 2462||Rowland|
|7||Fairmont Commercial Historic District||April 7, 2010
|Bordered roughly by Byrd St. on the north, Walnut St. on the east, Red Cross St. on the south, & Alley St. on the west||Fairmont|
|8||Former Pembroke High School||September 1, 1995
|East of the junction of Highway 711 and NC 1561||Pembroke|
|9||Humphrey-Williams Plantation||November 16, 1988
|West of Lumberton on NC 211, between SR 1001 and SR 1769||Lumberton||Boundaries increased on November 16, 1988; the Greek Revival main house of this plantation was listed as the Humphrey-Williams House, with the boundary increase being the rest of the plantation|
|10||Lumberton Commercial Historic District||December 21, 1989
|Roughly Sixth St., Elm St., Fifth St., Chestnut St., Second St., Walnut St., Seaboard Coast Railroad tracks, & Water St.||Lumberton|
|11||Flora MacDonald College||April 3, 1976
|College St. and 2nd Ave.||Red Springs|
|12||Maxton Historic District||February 12, 1999
|Roughly bounded by Graham St., Martin Luther King Dr., McCaskill St., and Florence St.||Maxton|
|13||Kenneth McKinnon House||September 15, 2005
|South Side of NC 20, SE corner of NC 20 and NC 1907||St. Pauls|
|14||Old Main, The University of North Carolina at Pembroke||May 13, 1976
|West of the junction of NC 711 and SR 1340||Pembroke|
|15||Philadelphus Presbyterian Church||October 3, 1975
|SR 1318 southwest of the junction with NC 72||Philadelphus|
|16||Planters Building||November 3, 1987
|308 N. Chestnut St.||Lumberton|
|17||Robeson County Agricultural Building||April 16, 2012
|108 W. 8th St.||Lumberton|
|18||Rowland Depot||May 18, 2001
|W. Main St. and W. Railroad St.||Rowland|
|19||Rowland Main Street Historic District||February 2, 2005
|Roughly bounded by the 100 and 200 blocks of W. Main St., 100 blk of E. Main St., and Hickory and E and W Railroad Sts.||Rowland|
|20||Alfred Rowland House||January 17, 2008
|1111 Carthage Rd.||Lumberton|
|21||W.R. Surles Memorial Library||September 16, 2009
|105 W. Main St.||Proctorville|
|22||US Post Office-Lumberton||March 6, 1985
|606 N. Elm St.||Lumberton|
|23||Williams-Powell House||April 9, 1984
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Robeson County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Churches". Presbytery of Coastal Carolina. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- See number over 14th Street entrance in 2014 photo; or see "Baker House", Excel Property Management, retrieved 2014-12-26.
- See number over front door in 2014 photo.