Bhargava A |
Notion Press is a self-publishing company based in Chennai, India. The company focuses on publishing, book printing and distribution options to both authors and publishers from around the world. Since inception it has published over 2000 authors, and sold books in over 100 countries..
Notion Press was founded jointly by Naveen Valasakumar and his schoolmates Janarthanan and Bhargava on January 1, 2012. The initial investment was ₹3.67 lakhs. In 2016, it received a funding of USD 1 million from HNIs.
Books & Reviews
Various kinds of books, including fiction and non-fiction, have been published in Notion Press. According to the New Indian Express, the self-publishing company is "the first of its kind in India".
- Biswas, Venkata Sausmita (2012-02-12). "Publishing for dummies". The New Indian Express. Chennai.
- "Notion Press raises $1 million in pre-Series A funding from HNIs". Economic Times. Mumbai. 2016-08-29.
- "Notion Press raises $1 million from HNIs". Livemint. Chennai. 2016-08-29.
- "Publish your own book for free". The New Indian Express. Chennai. 2013-10-26.
- "Notion Press introduces India's first free publishing platform". chennai online. Chennai Online Website. Retrieved 7 November 2013.