|Bhargava A |
Notion Press is an Indian self-publishing company based in Chennai, India. The company publishes, prints and distributes books globally. Since inception it has published the work of over 2000 authors, and sold books in over 100 countries. Late November 2018, the company launched Xpress service for prospective authors.
Notion Press was founded jointly by Naveen Valasakumar and his schoolmates Janarthanan and Bhargava. on January 1, 2012. The initial investment was ₹3.67 lakhs. In 2016, it received a funding of USD 1 million from HNIs.
Books & Reviews
Various kinds of books, including award-winning fiction and non-fiction, have been published in Notion Press. According to the New Indian Express, the self-publishing company is "the first of its kind in India".
- Biswas, Venkata Sausmita (2012-02-12). "Publishing for dummies". The New Indian Express. Chennai.
- "Notion Press raises $1 million in pre-Series A funding from HNIs". Economic Times. Mumbai. 2016-08-29.
- "Have a story? This DIY publishing platform now allows aspiring authors to publish their book in 30 m- The New Indian Express". www.edexlive.com. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "How Chennai-based startup Notion Press helps first-time authors publish their works". Economic Times. 12 October 2015.
- "Notion Press raises $1 million from HNIs". Livemint. Chennai. 2016-08-29.
- "Publish your own book for free". The New Indian Express. Chennai. 2013-10-26.
- "Notion Press introduces India's first free publishing platform". chennai online. Chennai Online Website. Retrieved 7 November 2013.