Oklahoma Army National Guard
The Oklahoma Army National Guard is the Army National Guard component of the Oklahoma National Guard. The Commander in Chief of the Oklahoma National Guard is the Governor of Oklahoma, who appoints the State Adjutant General (TAG), a Major General from either Army or Air. Currently, the TAG is Major General (MG) Robbie L. Asher. The previous TAG was Myles Deering MG Deering retired and was appointed Director of Veterans Affairs for the State of Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma Army National Guard consists of the following elements:
- Joint Forces Command--Ground Component
- 90th Troop Command
- 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team
- 45th Fires Brigade
- Battery B (Target Acquisition), 171st Field Artillery Regiment
- 1st Battalion, 158th Field Artillery Regiment (HIMARS)
- 205th Signal Company (Network Support Company)
- 271st Support Battalion (Brigade)
- 120th Forward Support Company (HIMARS)
- Oklahoma Regional Training Institute
The OKARNG controls the Camp Gruber Maneuver Training Center located near Braggs, Oklahoma.
- 158th Field Artillery Regiment (United States)
- 160th Field Artillery Regiment (United States)
- 171st Field Artillery Regiment (United States)
- 189th Field Artillery Regiment (United States)
- 179th Infantry Regiment (United States)
- 180th Infantry Regiment (United States)
- 245th Aviation Regiment (United States)
- "90th Troop Command Overview" (PDF). Oklahoma National Guard.
- "45th Fires Brigade Retirees' Brief" (PDF). Oklahoma National Guard.