Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weaving at Ponduru
|• Total||11.07 km2 (4.27 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,100/km2 (3,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "District Census Handbook - Srikakulam" (PDF). Census of India. p. 26–28,54. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Srikakulam district mandals" (PDF). Census of India. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 219. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Rao, K. Srinivasa (7 May 2011). "Ponduru khadi may become extinct" – via www.thehindu.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ponduru, Srikakulam.|