|Current: 2020 Premios Juventud|
|Awarded for||pop culture of young Hispanic and Latino Americans|
Premios Juventud (Youth Awards) is an awards show for Spanish-speaking celebrities in the areas of film, music, sports, fashion, and pop culture, presented by the television network Univision. Winners are determined by online vote at univision.com.
Premios Juventud is set apart by their unique categories, including "Me muero sin ese CD" (Album I can't live without), "Mi concierto favorito" (My favorite concert), and "La más pegajosa" (Catchiest song). Past winners have included people such as Ricky Martin, Shakira, Prince Royce, Juanes, Enrique Iglesias, Daddy Yankee, Thalía, RBD, Romeo Santos, Antonio Banderas, Maná, Jennifer Lopez, Gloria Trevi and Fifth Harmony.
The first two editions were held in September. In 2006 it was moved up to July. From 2004 to 2017 the show aired on a Thursday. The 2018 edition has been the only edition to be held on a Sunday and to not have nominees and voting. With the 2019 edition, the show moved back to a Thursday and nominees and voting returned.
- "Univision's "Premios Juventud" 2017 'Bets on the Future' with a Show on July 6 At 7 P.M. ET/PT (6 P.M. Central)". corporate.univision.com/. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Premios Juventud 2018: cuándo, dónde será y todo lo demás que tienes que saber de la mejor fiesta del verano". univision.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- Fernández, Suzette (May 21, 2019). "Maluma, Bad Bunny and Anuel AA Lead Premios Juventud Nominations: Full List". Billboard. Retrieved May 22, 2019.
- Roiz, Jessica (22 July 2020). "Anuel AA, Natti Natasha, Camilo & More to Perform at Premios Juventud 2020". Billboard. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- Official Premios Juventud website—(in Spanish)
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|