|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Owner||Government of Indonesia|
|Location||Manokwari, West Papua, Indonesia|
|Time zone||WIT (UTC+09:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||4.6 m / 15 ft|
Rendani Airport (IATA: MKW, ICAO: WAUU) Is an airport in Manokwari, West Papua, Indonesia. It is also one of the largest and busiest airports in West Papua, Indonesia. The airport has a one runway designated 17/35 with an asphalt surface measuring 2000 by 45 meters (6562 ft x148 ft), a new terminal, cargo building & larger apron was finished in 2013.
Airlines and Destinations
operated by Explore Jet
|Express Air||Jakarta–Soekarno–Hatta, Jayapura, Sorong|
|Susi Air||Anggi, Babo, Biak, Bintuni, Kambuaya, Kebar, Merdey, Numfor, Wasior|
|Sriwijaya Air||Jakarta–Soekarno–Hatta, Jayapura, Makassar, Sorong|
|Wings Air||Ambon, Kaimana, Sorong|
- Lintas Bintang Timur - www.lbt-manokwari.co.id
- Cahaya Alam Abadi
- Koperasi Angkasa Manokwari
Accidents and incidents
- On 13 April 2010, Merpati Nusantara Airlines Flight 836, operated by Boeing 737-300 PK-MDE overran the runway on landing. All 103 passengers and six crew escaped alive.
- (Indonesian) KM No.6 Tahun 2007 tentang Rencana Induk Bandar Udara Rendani
- (Indonesian) Direktorat Jenderal Perhubungan Udara
- (English) World Aero Data
- Hradecky, Simon. "Accident: Merpati B733 at Manokwari on Apr 13th 2010, overran runway and broke up in river". Aviation Herald. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
|This article about an Indonesian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This West Papua location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|