Ryan Brothers Bus Service
|Service area||North-western Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
Highpoint Shopping Centre
|Fleet||29 (May 2014)|
|Chief executive||Patrick Ryan|
Ryan Brothers Bus Services was formed in 1947 when PJ Callaghan Motor Service was purchased with route 465. In January 1970 the business of G&E Hills was purchased.
- 465 Essendon – Keilor Park via Buckley Street, Milleara Shopping Centre & Keilor East (Daily)
- 467 Moonee Ponds – Aberfeldie (Daily)
- 468 Highpoint Shopping Centre – Essendon via Waverley Street (Monday to Saturday)
As at May 2014 the fleet consisted of 29 buses. The fleet livery is light blue with white signwriting.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 58.
- Ryan Brothers Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ryan Brothers Bus Service.|