|Residence||Morristown, New Jersey|
|Born||March 27, 1992|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
Blumstein graduated from Temple University with an accounting degree before becoming a professional poker player. Prior to the Main Event his largest career cash came in a preliminary event at the Borgata Summer Poker Open in July 2016, where he earned $199,854. He also has three cashes on the WSOP Circuit. Online he has nearly $150,000 in total career winnings.
At the 2017 Main Event Blumstein prevailed over a field of 7,221 players, the third-largest in history at the time. He entered the final table as chip leader and defeated Dan Ott on the 246th hand and 65th of heads-up play when his overcame Ott's with a deuce on the river.
As of 2017 Blumstein's career tournament winnings exceed $8,462,000.
World Series of Poker bracelets
|2017||$10,000 No Limit Hold'em Main Event||$8,150,000|
- "SCOTT BLUMSTEIN - BRIGANTINE, NJ, UNITED STATES - WSOP.com". www.wsop.com.
- "Scott Blumstein". Hendon Mob Poker Database. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- McCrone, Brian (July 22, 2017). "Temple Graduate Living in Philadelphia on Verge of $8 Million Payday With Commanding Lead in World Series of Poker". NBC Philadelphia. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- "Event 1: Scott Blumstein Wins ($199,854)". Borgata Poker Blog. July 16, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2017.[permanent dead link]
- "Sblum2711 profile". Pocketfives.com. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- Fiorvanti, Tim (July 23, 2017). "Scott Blumstein wins 2017 World Series of Poker Main Event, $8.15 million purse". ESPN.com. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- "Scott Blumstein's profile on The Hendon Mob". The Hendon Mob Poker Database.