Shadingfield, Church of St John the Baptist
|Shadingfield shown within Suffolk|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||NR34 8|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Shadingfield is a village in the English county of Suffolk located approximately 4 miles (6.4 km) south of Beccles along the A145. The village is joined with Willingham St Mary and 1 1⁄2 miles (2.4 km) west of Sotterley. The mid-2005 population estimate for Shadingfield parish was 170, increasing to 178 at the time of the 2011 Census. The parish council operates to administer jointly the parishes of Shadingfield, Willingham, Sotterley and Ellough.
- Estimates of Total Population of Areas in Suffolk, Suffolk County Council, 2007-05-01. Retrieved 2009-04-19
- Parish population 2011. Retrieved 2015-09-25.
- Shadingfield, Sotterley, Willingham and Ellough Parish Council Website, 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- The Suffolk Churches site. Retrieved 2009-04-19
- Sky News News report Retrieved 28 July 2008
Media related to Shadingfield at Wikimedia Commons
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|