Shuangliu County (simplified Chinese: 双流县; traditional Chinese: 雙流縣; pinyin: Shuāngliú Xiàn; literally: "double flow") is under the administration of Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, China. Located approximately 19 kilometers away from downtown Chengdu, the county covers 1068 square kilometers and has a population of approximately 920,000. It is the home of Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, the fifth busiest airport in the People's Republic of China. Shuangliu County is rapidly being urbanized by the growth of Chengdu and the airport's recent expansion. The county is bordered by the prefecture-level cities of Ziyang to the southeast and Meishan to the south.
When China Southwest Airlines existed, its headquarters were on the property of Shuangliu Airport.
Sichuan University's Jiang'an Campus is in the county.
Léman International School - Chengdu, a K-12 international school, is located in Da'an Village (大安村), Zhengxing Township (正兴镇), Shuangliu County.
- ^ Google (2014-07-02). "Shuangliu" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- ^ 我市2010年第六次全国人口普查数据公报 (in Chinese). Government of Chengdu. 2011-05-13. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- ^ "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 1–7 April 1998. 57. "Shuangliu Airport, Chengdu, 610202, Sichuan, China"
- ^ "Home" (English). Sichuan University. Retrieved on March 14, 2015. "Jiang’an Campus: Chuanda Road ,Shuangliu County,Chengdu,610207"
- ^ "Contact Us." Léman International School - Chengdu. Retrieved on October 1, 2015. "G213 National Road, Da'an Village Zhengxing County, [sic] Shuangliu Township, [sic] Chengdu, 610218 China"