From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hukou may refer to:
- Hukou system, a household registration system in various parts of East Asia
- Hukou Waterfall (壶口瀑布), the largest waterfall on the Yellow River, at the border of Shanxi and Shaanxi
- Hukou County (湖口县), Jiujiang, Jiangxi
- Hukou, Hsinchu (湖口鄉), township of Hsinchu County, Taiwan
- Penghou, a Chinese tree spirit called Hōkō or Houkou in Japanese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hukou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.