Télétoon la nuit
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Format||Teen- and adult-oriented animated/live-action block|
|Running time||8 p.m. - 3 a.m. ET/PT (Sunday-Thursday)
9 p.m. - 3 a.m. ET/PT (Friday-Saturday)
Télétoon la nuit (branded as TÉLÉTOON la Nuit; formerly "Le détour sur Télétoon", then "Télétoon Détour") is the name for the animated programming block targeted towards older teen and adult audiences which airs from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. ET/PT Sunday to Thursday night and from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday on the Canadian television channel Télétoon. This block is the French version of Teletoon's Teletoon at Night. It was launched in September 2002 as "Le Détour sur Télétoon" until September 1, 2008 when it was renamed "Télétoon Détour". The block was renamed once again in September 2009 to "Télétoon la nuit".
Animated programming targeted towards teen and adult audiences airs during the Télétoon la nuit (formerly "Le détour sur Télétoon", then "Télétoon Détour") programming block, the French version of Teletoon at Night (formerly Teletoon Detour), much of which is in the vein of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. However, unlike Adult Swim, although there was a strong early commitment to air diverse and international programming, as well as the ability to air a great majority of material uncut, Télétoon Détour refused to incorporate a single anime series until March 3, 2008.
On September 2012, a new programming block named Slaque la cravate avec Mat (or simply Slaque la cravate), hosted by Mathieu Cyr (who wear a tie shirt in each segment) was released. The block has the same style as Teletoon at Night's Fred at Night.
Some of the programming airing on Télétoon la nuit differs from those seen on Teletoon at Night.
- English names are listed after the French names.
- American Dad!
- Les Awesomes (The Awesomes)
- Batman, la relève (Batman Beyond)
- Family Guy (European French dub had previously aired under the name Les Griffin)
- Faut pas rêver (Fugget About It)
- Les Grandes Gueules s'animent (Two nuts and a Richard)
- Mike Ward Show
- Au pays des Têtes à claques (Knuckle Heads)
- Robot Chicken
- Les Simpson (The Simpsons) (Also on V)
- Spider-Man (1967)
- South Park
- Teen Titans
- X-Men: Evolution
Programs previously broadcast on Le détour sur Télétoon/Télétoon Détour/Télétoon la nuit:
- Bob's Burgers
- Capitaine Star (Captain Star)
- Célibataire Cherche (The Dating Guy)
- Ciné-maniac (Home Movies)
- Clone High
- Dans L'Canyon (Crash Canyon)
- Delta State
- Henri pis sa gang (King of the Hill)
- La clique (Undergrads)
- La Côte Ouest (The Wrong Coast)
- Le Dragon Sauvage
- La vie est un zoo (Life's a Zoo)
- Le roi de Las Vegas (Father of the Pride)
- Les Boondocks (The Boondocks)
- Les décalés du cosmos (Tripping the Rift)
- Les déchiqueteurs (The Ripping Friends)
- Malice et menaces (Grim and Evil)
- Moumoutte, un mouton dans la ville (Sheep in the Big City)
- Planète Crue (Daft Planet)
- Polyvalente Baptiste-Huard (Bromwell High)
- Prenez garde à Batman (Beware the Batman)
- Ren et Stimpy (The Ren and Stimpy Show)
- Rick et Steve (Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World)
- Spy Groove
- Star ou boucher (Sons of Butcher)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars
- Starship Troopers (Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles)
- Station X
- Surfer D'argent
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Y'en a marre (Pond Life)
- Wild C.A.T.s
- "Créateurs recherchés à Télétoon la nuit | Métro". Journalmetro.com. Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Slaque la cravate avec Mat : Entrevue avec Mathieu Cyr". Tvqc.com. Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Télétoon la nuit - Corus Média". Tp1.ca. Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Le nouveau visage de Télétoon la nuit". Infopresse. Retrieved 2015-08-28.
- "Press Release - six nouvelles productions originales quebecoises et canadiennnes". Corusent.com. 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2015-08-28.