The Ed Hunter Tour
|Tour by Iron Maiden|
|Start date||11 July 1999|
|End date||10 October 1999|
|Number of shows||31 (28 performed + 3 cancellations)|
|Iron Maiden concert chronology|
The Ed Hunter tour began in Saint John, New Brunswick Canada. Iron Maiden began rehearsals at Harbour Station, the city's largest arena for about a week, then performing there for one night before embarking on the tour. This tour was the first tour to feature the current Iron Maiden line-up with the return of both Adrian Smith, who left in 1990, and Bruce Dickinson, who left in 1993.
Adrian Smith was absent from three concerts due to his father's funeral.
- "Intro: Churchill's Speech"
- "Aces High (from Powerslave, 1984)
- "Wrathchild" (from Killers, 1981)
- "The Trooper" (from Piece of Mind, 1983)
- "2 Minutes to Midnight" (from Powerslave, 1984)
- "The Clansman" (from Virtual XI, 1998)
- "Wasted Years" (from Somewhere in Time, 1986)
- "Killers (from Killers, 1981)
- "Futureal" (from Virtual XI, 1998)
- "Man on the Edge" (from The X Factor, 1995)
- "Powerslave" (from Powerslave, 1984)
- "Phantom of the Opera" (from Iron Maiden, 1980)
- "The Evil That Men Do" (from Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, 1988)
- "Fear of the Dark" (from Fear of the Dark, 1992)
- "Iron Maiden" (from Iron Maiden, 1980)
- "The Number of the Beast" (from The Number of the Beast, 1982)
- "Hallowed Be Thy Name" (from Number of the Beast, 1982)
- "Run to the Hills" (from Number of the Beast, 1982)
- "Stranger in a Strange Land" (from Somewhere In Time, 1986) was only played in the tour's first five concerts.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Iron Maiden.|