The Ed Hunter Tour
|Tour by Iron Maiden|
|Start date||11 July 1999|
|End date||10 October 1999|
|No. of shows||28 (31 scheduled)|
|Iron Maiden concert chronology|
The Ed Hunter tour began in Saint John, New Brunswick Canada. Iron Maiden began rehearsals at Harbour Station, the city's largest arena for about a week, then performing there for one night before embarking on the tour. It was the first tour since 1988's 7th Tour of a 7th Tour to feature the World Piece Tour-era line-up after the return of vocalist Bruce Dickinson, also marking the return of guitarist Adrian Smith starting the three guitars lineup, as well as the band's first tour as a six-piece, as Janick Gers, who replaced Smith in 1990, remained with the band. In Los Angeles, guitarist Dave Murray broke his little finger, which resulted in the cancellation of the following three concerts.
Adrian Smith was absent from three concerts due to his father's funeral.
- "Intro: Churchill's Speech"
- "Aces High" (from Powerslave, 1984)
- "Wrathchild" (from Killers, 1981)
- "The Trooper" (from Piece of Mind, 1983)
- "2 Minutes to Midnight" (from Powerslave, 1984)
- "The Clansman" (from Virtual XI, 1998)
- "Wasted Years" (from Somewhere in Time, 1986)
- "Killers" (from Killers, 1981)
- "Futureal" (from Virtual XI, 1998)
- "Man on the Edge" (from The X Factor, 1995)
- "Powerslave" (from Powerslave, 1984)
- "Phantom of the Opera" (from Iron Maiden, 1980)
- "The Evil That Men Do" (from Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, 1988)
- "Fear of the Dark" (from Fear of the Dark, 1992)
- "Iron Maiden" (from Iron Maiden, 1980)
- "The Number of the Beast" (from The Number of the Beast, 1982)
- "Hallowed Be Thy Name" (from Number of the Beast, 1982)
- "Run to the Hills" (from Number of the Beast, 1982)
- "Stranger in a Strange Land" (from Somewhere In Time, 1986) was only played in the tour's first five concerts.