Jump to navigation Jump to search
Waka waka may refer to:
- "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", a 2010 song by Shakira and the official song of the 2010 World Cup
- "Waka Waka", a song by Yemi Alade from Mama Africa
- Wakka Wakka, an indigenous Australian people of the state of Queensland
- Wakawaka language, also Waga-Waga, an extinct Indigenous Australian language
- Waka waka (dance), a folk dance in Bolivia and Peru
- WakaWaka, an enterprise for solar products
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waka waka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.