From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bialy)
Biały is Polish for "white". The word is a Polish surname, as well as a nickname of several Polish monarchs and noblemen. It may refer to:
- Leszek Biały (c. 1186–1227), High Duke of Poland
- Henryk Biały (13th century), Duke of Wroclaw
- Władysław Biały (14th century), Duke of Gniewkowo
- Konrad Biały
- Biały, a codename for Bolesław Kontrym, Polish Army World War II officer
- Harvey Bialy, American moleculafr biologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biały.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.