||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Çumra within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Yusuf Erdem (MHP)|
|• District||2,217.79 km2 (856.29 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,020 m (3,350 ft)|
|• District density||29/km2 (75/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çumra is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 104,576 of which 42,308 live in the town of Çumra.
The town of Çumra is at Coordinates: at an altitude of 1,020 m. It is an important stop on the Istanbul to Baghdad railway. It is central to the 500 km²/120,000 acre Çumra irrigation zone, in the Konya plain, that was established in 1912.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- PlanetWare.com - Çumra, Turkey
- Eskinazi.com - Central Anatolia
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çumra, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|