Fifth Harmony in 2013. From left to right: Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Dinah Jane Hansen and Camila Cabello
|Also known as||5th Harmony, 5H|
|Origin||Miami, Florida, U.S.|
|Associated acts||The X Factor finalists 2012, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Little Mix, Austin Mahone, The Vamps, Boyce Avenue, Shawn Mendes|
Dinah Jane Hansen
Fifth Harmony (commonly initialized as 5H) is an American girl group formed on the second season of The X Factor. The group consists of members Ally Brooke Hernandez, Normani Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen, Camila Cabello, and Lauren Jauregui. They signed a joint deal with Syco Music, owned by Simon Cowell, and Epic Records, L.A. Reid's record label, after finishing in third place behind Tate Stevens and Carly Rose Sonenclar on the show.
Fifth Harmony won MTV's Artist To Watch award at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. In 2014, Fifth Harmony was labeled as the #1 most 'Influential' X Factor USA contestant of all-time by FoxWeekly. Their debut EP, Better Together was released in 2013 with a first week position of No. 6 on the Billboard 200. Their debut studio album, Reflection will be released in January 2015.
- 1 Career
- 2 Artistry
- 3 Philanthropy
- 4 Endorsements and sponsorships
- 5 Members
- 6 Discography
- 7 Awards and nominations
- 8 Tours
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
2012: The X Factor
Fifth Harmony is composed of five singers who all successfully auditioned as soloists on The X Factor, but failed to progress individually to the Judges' Houses stage of the competition. They were later formed as a group at the end of bootcamp by Simon Cowell, thus qualifying for the "Groups" category. Originally, the group's name was "LYLAS" (acronym for Love You Like a Sister), but another group called "The Lylas" (which consists of four of Bruno Mars' sisters) claimed that the show stole their name. Thereafter, LYLAS changed their name to 1432 (which stands for I Love You Too), which was announced on the first live show on October 31, 2012, during which 1432 performed "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid were critical of the new name, and Cowell suggested that the group be renamed again. During the first live results show on November 1, 2012, 1432 performed "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato in a sing-off with Sister C. Cowell decided to send 1432 through to the Top 12 and he announced that they would be renamed by the viewers online. The name chosen by the public was announced: "Fifth Harmony".
In the semi-finals stage of the show, they performed Ellie Goulding's "Anything Could Happen" as well as Shontelle's "Impossible" (for the second time during the competition). Their performance of "Anything Could Happen" was "a finals-caliber performance" according to L.A. Reid and described as "magic" by Britney Spears. Their performance of "Impossible" received mostly negative reviews from the judges because the group had previously performed the song at Simon Cowell's home (although not on The X Factor concert stage). Three members of the group (Camila, Lauren, and Ally) sang parts of the song in fluent Spanish. The following night's public vote results advanced Fifth Harmony to the final 3 along with Tate Stevens and Carly Rose Sonenclar. On the Top 3 live show Fifth Harmony performed Ellie Goulding's "Anything Could Happen" for the second time as their "Song of the Series" song. Their second song was a duet with The X Factor judge Demi Lovato singing "Give Your Heart a Break". Their final song of the night was "Let It Be" by The Beatles, billed as their "$5 million song". After the first round of the finals they did not receive enough votes from the public to advance to the Top 2, and they finished in 3rd place on December 20, 2012.
- Performances on The X Factor
|Performances on The X Factor|
|Dinah Jane Hansen||Lauren Jauregui||Ally Brooke||Normani Hamilton||Camila Cabello|
|Auditions||Free choice||"If I Were a Boy"||"If I Ain't Got You"||"On My Knees"||"Chain of Fools"||"Respect"||N/A||Through to bootcamp|
|Bootcamp 1||Free choice||"Hero"||"E.T."||"Somebody That I Used To Know"||"If I Ain't Got You"||"Back to Black"||Through to bootcamp 2|
|Bootcamp 2||Group performance||Not aired||Through to bootcamp 3|
|Bootcamp 3||Duet performance||"Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" (with Diamond White)||"These Arms of Mine" (with Sister C)||"Knockin' on Heaven's Door" (with Julia Bullock)||"What Makes You Beautiful" (with Arin Ray)||"Your Song" (with Jordan Shane)||Regrouped/through to judges' houses|
|Judges' houses||Free choice||"Impossible"||Through to live shows|
|Week 1||Made in America||"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"||13||Bottom two|
|Sing-off||"Skyscraper"||8||Saved by Simon Cowell|
|Week 2||Songs from Movies||"A Thousand Years"||13||Safe (5th)|
|Week 3||Divas||"Hero"||8||Safe (6th)|
|Week 4||Giving Thanks||"I'll Stand By You"||6||Safe (7th)|
|Week 5||Number-ones||"Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"||4||Safe (4th)|
|Week 6||Unplugged||"Set Fire to the Rain"||4||Bottom three|
|Pepsi Challenge songs||"Give Your Heart a Break"||10|
|Final Showdown (Week 6)||Free choice||"Anytime You Need a Friend"||1||Saved by judges' vote (4th)|
|Semi-final||Contestant's choice||"Anything Could Happen"||4||Safe (2nd)|
|Final||Favourite performance||"Anything Could Happen"||3||3rd Place|
|Celebrity duet||"Give Your Heart a Break" (with Demi Lovato)||6|
|Winner's song||"Let It Be"||9|
|Christmas song||"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"||2|
2013–14: Better Together
Approximately one month following the X Factor season 2 finale, on January 14, 2013, Fifth Harmony was voted the "Next Pop Superstar of 2013" by Popdust Magazine Three of these covers received public praise from the original artists, namely Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and Mikky Ekko. Fifth Harmony was also featured on Boyce Avenue's 2013 EP "Cover Collaborations, Volume 2", singing covers of "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake and "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars.
Their debut Extended Play (EP), Better Together was released October 22, peaking on the Billboard 200 at number six, selling 28,000 copies in its first week. The EP also peaked at number 3 in the US Billboard Digital Albums chart. Spanish versions of the EP, Juntos and Juntos Acoustic was released on November 8, peaking at number two and 12 respectively on the Billboard Top Latin Albums chart. The EP's lead single, "Miss Movin' On" peaked in the US Billboard Hot 100 at number seventy-six, becoming the highest charting single from an The X Factor contestant to appear on the chart. Also, the song charted on the US Billboard Streaming Songs chart at number 45 and on the US Billboard Heatseekers Songs chart at number 4. The song was certified Gold for selling 500,000 copies. "Miss Movin' On" was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Choice Break-Up Song. The EP's promotional single, "Me & My Girls" charting on the US Billboard Heatseekers Songs chart at number seventeen and on the Hot Digital Songs chart at fifty-three. "Me & My Girls" won an Radio Disney Music Award for "Best Song to Rock Out to With Your BFFs".
Throughout the months of July and August 2013, Fifth Harmony performed at shopping malls across the United States in a tour titled "Harmonize America" . On August 5, 2013 the girl group celebrated their one year anniversary by performing 5 shows in New York City. The pop-up concerts throughout the city included performances at the iHeartRadio Theater and Madison Square Park. The group was one of the opening acts for Cher Lloyd during her I Wish Tour which started on September 6, 2013. On September 11, 2013 the girl group revealed that they would be headlining their first concert hall tour "Fifth Harmony 2013", playing concert halls in Canada and the US. Their opening act is indie pop band AJR. Fifth Harmony appeared at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards alongside Demi Lovato to present the Acuvue Inspire Award to Nick Jonas. On November 24, they performed "Better Together" on the red carpet at the 2013 American Music Awards.
Demi Lovato revealed on On Air with Ryan Seacrest on September 30, 2013 that Fifth Harmony is one of two opening acts for her 2014 Neon Lights Tour playing 27 arenas across North America. On January 23, 2014, Fifth Harmony headlined the MTV Artists To Watch concert, an annual concert which showcases breakout artists that will be promoted by MTV during the year. The 2014 concert also featured performances by Tori Kelly, Rixton, Echosmith and Jake Miller.
In early 2014, Fifth Harmony confirmed reports that recording had begun for their full-length debut album with record producers Julian Bunetta, Daylight, Joe London and multi-instrumentalist songwriter Ricky Reed. The group stated the album is less pop, "more rhythmic" and has a more mature sound than Better Together. Fifth Harmony's fourth headlining tour was revealed at the end of March 2014, titled "Fifth Times a Charm Tour", with dates in Puerto Rico and the US. It was announced by Billboard that a rep from Epic Records confirmed that the album release was moved from December 16, 2014 to January 27, 2015.
Their upcoming debut studio album, Reflection is set to be released in January. The album's lead single, "Bo$$", peaked at number 43 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart with first-week sales of 75,000, becoming the group's highest-charting song as well as their song with the highest first week sales. The song charted on the US Billboard Mainstream Top 40 at number 37, as well as in other countries such as the Canadian Hot 100 chart at number 75 and Saavn Weekly Top Songs (India) at number 12. "BO$$" received a Gold certification in the US and won a Teen Choice Award for Choice Single: Group. The second single off Reflection is the Meghan Trainor-penned Sledgehammer.
On October 28, the group had a cameo appearance on MTV’s “Faking It,” in the episode "The Ecstasy and the Agony". They performed New Kids On The Block’s 1988 hit single “You Got It (The Right Stuff)”.
Fifth Harmony cites Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Whitney Houston, Spice Girls and Destiny's Child as their main influences. Fifth Harmony also cites solo artists Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Selena Quintanilla, Celia Cruz, Alejandro Fernandez, Lana Del Rey, Leona Lewis, as well as bands Journey, Paramore and The Script as sources of musical inspiration.
They have described their music as having a "retro feel" to it as well. Each member has a different voice type: Lauren has an mature, smoky voice, which brings a fierce and "feisty flavor", Camila has a unique voice that gives the group a "raw edge", Normani has a bluesy vocal style that comes from her roots as a gospel singer, Ally has a "powerful" vocal range which has vibrant energy and Dinah has drawn comparisons to Beyoncé and Alicia Keys.
Fifth Harmony supports a number of charities and organizations whose initiatives are focused on sponsoring underprivileged teenagers and promoting youth empowerment. In November 2013 they partnered with the Ryan Seacrest Foundation, and visited patients at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. They have also performed for patients at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. In 2013, Fifth Harmony took part in the Social Media Mania initiative, sponsored by the executive producers of the Teen Choice Awards, which included seminars at high schools on topics such as promoting social media awareness and protecting against the dangers of technology misuse; and two members of the quintet also shared some of their own experiences as victims of cyber bullying.
Fifth Harmony has a partnership with Girl Scouts of America, performing a number of free concerts for young girls who have participated in various fund-raising and charitable activities for the organisation. Fifth Harmony has performed concerts in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio and Virginia.
The girl group participated in Goodwill Industries' 2013 Fall Haul Donation Challenge whereby schools in Wisconsin and Illinois were encouraged to donate as many items as possible to the charity organization; the school with the most donations won a private live Fifth Harmony performance. It was revealed in January 2014 that Fifth Harmony is the new face of the Aéropostale and Do Something Teens for Jeans campaign. The girl group recorded a public service announcement encouraging community-driven donations of "gently worn" denims to the campaign, in aid of homeless teens.
In conjunction with the release of Fifth Harmony's single "BO$$", the group launched a self-esteem campaign in partnership with "Do Something" called #ImABOSS. The campaign runs from July 9, 2014 to September 9, 2014 and it encourages young people to make signs for their friends that include a compliment or unique trait of those friends. Pictures of the signs can be entered into a competition with prizes including scholarship money and a chance to meet Fifth Harmony. The purpose of the campaign is stated to be to instill confidence and kindness in the youth. Fifth Harmony member Ally Brooke was quoted as saying, "We believe that everyone is the boss of something. The #ImABoss campaign is exactly in line with our new single BO$$ because it's all about owning and sharing what makes you confident and strong."
Endorsements and sponsorships
In December 2013, Fifth Harmony was revealed as the faces of Jovani Fashions' Prom 2014 line. This included a feature spread in Seventeen and a competition with the prize of having the girl group perform at the winner's high school prom.
On January 30, 2014, Fifth Harmony invited members of the media to The Grammy Museum for a press conference to reveal the group's new multi-year partnership with Mattel's Barbie brand. The girl group recorded a global brand anthem for Barbie, "Anything Is Possible", which they performed at the press conference. It was announced that a line of Barbie dolls featuring the five members will be unveiled over the course of 2014.
As opening act on Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour, Fifth Harmony teamed up with Clean & Clear. The group recorded a series of commercials for the product, which were shown to arenas of concert attendees and later uploaded onto Clean & Clear's YouTube profile. Clean & Clear also sponsored a "meet and greet" competition for Fifth Harmony fans to meet the girl group backstage at each tour stop. In August 2014, Clean & Clear commercials featuring Fifth Harmony were played on the MTV channel in the run-up to the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.
In June 2014, Sony Music Entertainment announced that they would be launching endorsement deals between Fifth Harmony and a number of companies, including two clothing lines with Wet Seal. The first clothing line with Wet Seal was launched in August 2014 in 200 stores across America, featuring a collection from each member based on their individual style. Among other licensing agreements signed by Sony Music on behalf of Fifth Harmony were JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters) and Sky High (back-to-school supplies).
Ally Brooke's audition song was "On My Knees" by Jaci Velasquez, where she received positive feedback from the judges. Brooke sang "Somebody That I Used to Know" during the first round of bootcamp. During the third phase of bootcamp, she sang the song "Knockin on Heaven's Door" with Julia Bullock. Hernandez cites Selena Quintanilla as her biggest musical influence.
Normani Hamilton was born in Atlanta, Georgia and she spent her early years in New Orleans. Her family relocated to Houston, Texas after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Normani has two older half-sisters, Arielle and Ashlee. Hamilton has been performing since she was three, and was an award-winning dancer and gymnast before recording her first single at age 13. She also had a small role on the HBO series Treme. Hamilton credits Beyoncé as her main musical and artistic influence.
Lauren Jauregui (June 27, 1996) was born and raised in in Miami, Florida to parents Michael and Clara Jauregui. She has two siblings; Taylor and Chris. Her audition song was "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys. She cites Journey, Paramore, and The Script, Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera as influences. Several reports indicate Lauren is currently in a relationship with The Vamps lead singer Brad Simpson.
Camila Cabello was born in Cuba. By the time she was five years old, Cabello had lived in Havana and Mexico before permanently relocating to the U.S. with her parents, Alejandro and Sinuhe Cabello. Growing up she listened to Latin artists such as Celia Cruz and Alejandro Fernandez. After a nearly year long relationship, Cabello announced her spilt from singer Austin Mahone when she told "96.1 KISSFM" on November 24, 2014.
Dinah Jane Hansen
Dinah Jane Hansen was raised in Santa Ana, California. She is of Tongan and Polynesian heritage. She auditioned singing "If I Were a Boy" by Beyoncé, during which L.A. Reid stated that she "took the song to places that even Beyoncé didn't". She cites Beyoncé, Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey and Etta James as her musical influences.
Awards and nominations
- 2013: Harmonize America Mall Tour
- 2013: Fifth Harmony Mini Theatre Tour
- 2014: Worst Kept Secret Tour
- 2014: 5th Times a Charm Tour
- Opening act
- 2013: I Wish Tour (Cher Lloyd)
- 2014: Neon Lights Tour (Demi Lovato) (North America)
- 2014: Live on Tour (Austin Mahone) (North America) (Brasil)
- Fifth Harmony Bio | The Official Fifth Harmony Site
- "See Fifth Harmony Melt Down Onstage After VMA Win". MTV. August 24, 2014.
- "10 Most Influential X Factor USA Contestants". Fox Weekly. September 1, 2014.
- "BRUNO MARS Sisters Picking Fight with 'X Factor' Singers". TMZ. Retrieved 2012-10-26.
- "What Is X Factor’s Girl Group LYLAS (aka 1432)'s New Name?". Wetpaint. Retrieved 2014-09-23.
- "The Top-Earning Women in Music 2012 – Forbes". Forbes. December 12, 2012.
- Anything Could Happen, Happened – THE X FACTOR USA 2012 – YouTube
- "He's got the X Factor! Country singer Tate Stevens beats Carly Rose and Fifth Harmony to win $5m recording contract". Daily Mail (London). December 21, 2012.
- Meet Dinah Jane Hansen - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Lauren Jauregui - If I ain't got you (The X factor usa) - YouTube
- Meet Ally Brooke - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Meet Normani Hamilton - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Girl Group LYLAS Does the Impossible - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- LYLAS Becomes 1432 - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- 1432 Sings for Survival - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- 1432 Becomes Fifth Harmony - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony: Our Heroes - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony Stand By Each Other - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony's "Stronger" - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony Goes Unplugged - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony's Fans Chose a Demi Song - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony Sings for Survival - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony: "Anything Could Happen" - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony's "Impossible": Muy Bueno! - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony's Song of the Series - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony & Demi Lovato's Duet - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony's $5 Million Song - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Fifth Harmony's Holiday Song - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 - YouTube
- Andrew Unterberger (2013-01-14). "Fifth Harmony Win Popdust's Next Pop Superstar of 2013 Tournament". Popdust. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Fifth Harmony Covers Ariana Grande’s "Honeymoon Avenue"". Celeb Secrets 4 U. Sep 29, 2013.
- Michaels, Wendy (Mar 20, 2013). "Fifth Harmony "Lego House" Cover: Ed Sheeran is a Fan!". Cambio.
- "Twitter / edsheeran: @FifthHarmony incredible". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Twitter / mikkyekko: @AmiraSaid @FifthHarmony it's". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- Grande, Ariana (September 27, 2013). "Bbbeeeeaaautifulll @FifthHarmony http://youtu.be/eJ-b7uF6rLw #honeymoonavenue". Twitter.
- Trudon, Taylor (June 10, 2013). "Fifth Harmony's Super Impressive Bruno Mars Cover (VIDEO)". Huffington Post.
- Trudon, Taylor (May 15, 2013). "Boyce Avenue And Fifth Harmony Team Up! (VIDEO)". Huffington Post.
- "iTunes - Music - Better Together by Fifth Harmony". Itunes.apple.com. 2013-09-10. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Katy Perry Knocks Miley Cyrus Down a Couple Pegs | Chart Watch - Yahoo Music
- "Juntos - EP by Fifth Harmony". iTunes. November 8, 2013.
- "Juntos (Acoustic) - EP by Fifth Harmony". iTunes. November 8, 2013.
- Chart Moves: Finatticz Fly; Danielle Bradbery Bows; Panic! At The Disco Lead Host Of Rock Debuts | Billboard
- "Billboard - Artists - Fifth Harmony - Streaming Songs". Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Billboard - Artists - Fifth Harmony - Heatseeking songs". Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Heatseekers Songs". Billboard. 2013-09-08. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- "Hot Digital Songs". Billboard. 2013-09-08. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- "Radio Disney Music Awards 2014: Selena Gomez, One Direction, Taylor Swift Among Winners". Billboard. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- Fifth Harmony - Harmonize America Mall Tour - Dates and Information - Rickey.org
- "Fifth Harmony Celebrates 1 Year with 5 Shows in 1 Day! - News - American Top 40 With Ryan Seacrest". At40.com. 2013-08-05. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Cher Lloyd Heading Out On I Wish Tour With Fifth Harmony". Top40.about.com. 2013-07-28. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- Sierra, Marquina (July 26, 2013). "Cher Lloyd Announces ‘I Wish’ Tour With Fifth Harmony". RyanSeacrest.com.
- "X Factor's FIFTH HARMONY Performs on Billboard 'Candid Covers'". Broadway World. November 29, 2013.
- Hyman, Dan (September 24, 2013). "NYC Brother Trio AJR 'Ready' for Stardom". Billboard.
- Roman, Nick (2013-08-08). "Demi Lovato, Candice Glover, Fifth Harmony, more added to Teen Choice Awards 2013". Rickey.org. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- Longeretta, Emily (October 10, 2013). "2013 American Music Awards Nominations: Rihanna, Taylor Swift & More". Hollywood Life.
- Ryan Seacrest - Demi Lovato Bringing Fifth Harmony and Little Mix on 'Neon Lights' Tour! - Ryan Seacrest
- "Platinum Selling Artist And The X Factor Judge Demi Lovato Announces THE NEON LIGHTS TOUR Set To Launch In February 2014". The Wall Street Journal. September 30, 2013.
- MTV. "Get Tickets To See 2014 MTV Artists To Watch Fifth Harmony, Jake Miller, Tori Kelly, Echosmith & Rixton At L.A.'s House Of Blues Jan. 23". Buzzworthy.mtv.com. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Ultimate Music | Fifth Harmony "Reflection" (Official Album Cover)". Josepvinaixa.com. 2014-08-12. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- "Fifth Harmony To Focus on Finishing Debut Album in April". Billboard. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- March 31, 2014 2:40 pm (2014-03-31). "Fifth Harmony Announces Summer ‘Fifth Time’s a Charm’ Tour: Details". Ryan Seacrest. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- Lipshutz, Jason. "Fifth Harmony's Debut Album Delayed to January, Says Camila Cabello". Billboard. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "The Hot 100 - July 26, 2014". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. July 26, 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- "Weekly Top Songs 5 September - 11 September 2014.". Saavn. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "US certifications". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- Garibaldi, Christina. "Watch Fifth Harmony Totally Nail New Kids On The Block’s ‘You Got It (The Right Stuff)’". MTV. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- Lansky, Sam. "Fifth Harmony: 7 Questions About The Girl Group’s Upcoming Album & Cover Swag". Idolator. Retrieved 11 May 2014.
- "Lauren". Retrieved 11 May 2014.
- "About Normani".
- "About Camila".
- "About Dinah".
- "Fifth Harmony Inspires Patients at Seacrest Studios!". Ryan Seacrest Foundation. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Social Media Mania Comes To Beverly Hills Students". Bhcourier.com. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Goodwill’s Fall Haul Donation Challenge 2013". Amazinggoodwill.com. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- Jerry McCrea/For The Star-Ledger (2014-01-19). "'Teens for Jeans' campaign aims to help homeless people look and feel good". NJ.com. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Fifth Harmony Prom Contest". Jovani.com. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Barbie and Fifth Harmony Kick-Off a Multi-Tiered Partnership in 2014". MarketWatch. 2014-01-30. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Twitter / cleanandclear: @harmonizerlyfe5 we are". Twitter.com. 2014-02-12. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Twitter / cleanandclear: @CONTENTCAMILA our booth opens". Twitter.com. 2014-02-12. Retrieved 2014-05-16.
- "Fifth Harmony - Official website - About Ally".
- "Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui & The Vamps' Brad Simpson Caught Kissing?!". Hollywire. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello And Austin Mahone Call It Quits". iHeartMedia, Inc. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- Nelson, Jeff. "Austin Mahone and Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Break Up". People. Retrieved 26 November 2014.