Lyxor Asset Management
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2014)|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Headquarters||17 cours Valmy, 92987 Paris La Défense|
|Key people||Lionel Paquin (CEO)|
Lyxor Asset Management, a subsidiary of Société Générale Group, was founded in 1998 and counts 600 professionals worldwide managing US$ 115.7Bn of assets.  Lyxor customizes active investment solutions in several investment techniques: ETFs & Indexing, Alternative, Structured, Active Quantitative & Specialized investments.
1998 – 2000
- 1998 : Foundation of Lyxor Asset Management and launch of the 1st Lyxor Managed Account
- 1999 : Lyxor International Asset Management established. Creation of “Dollar Prenium” – first fund under the Lyxor brand name
- 2000 : Exclusive Tracker License on the CAC 40 Launch of the ETF and Index Fund business
2001 – 2003
- 2001 : Launch of Lyxor Diversified Funds – a multi-strategy FoHF invested in the Lyxor Platform
- 2003 : Launch of the 100th Managed Account. Adoption of the “Lyxor ETF” brand name
2004 – 2006
- 2004 : Asia Risk Awards 2004 Asset Manager of the Year”. The Grannies “Best Managed Account Platform”. First French Contractual Funds
- 2005 : Lyxor Luxembourg established. First China and Eastern Europe Trackers
2007 – 2009
- 2007 : Lyxor Japan Established
- 2008 : 10th Anniversary. Launch of new series of Hedge Fund Indices
- 2009 : Merger with SG Asset Management Alternative Investments. SG Asset Management in the U.S. becomes a subsidiary of Lyxor. Chinese joint venture (Fortune SG) and Lyxor Ireland
2010 – 2012
- 2010 : Launch of the 1st Dedicated Managed Account Platform
- 2011 : Lyxor launched the first single hedge fund manager on its UCITS Alternative Platform. Lyxor launches SmartIX®, a group of equity risk-weighted indices
- 2012 Lyxor launches SmartIX® Risk Balanced Bond Indices
- Lyxor celebrates its 15th anniversary
- Lyxor launches its new European Senior Debt Fund
- Lyxor and EDHEC-Risk Institute launch a research chair and explore the next generation of risk parity
- ETF Efficiency Indicator : an innovative and simple tool to evaluate the ETFs performance
- Extension of Lyxor’s physical ETFs range.
- Lyxor launches the first institutional “S” share class on its Managed Account Platform
CEO : Lionel Paquin
Management Committee : Edouard Auché, Christophe Baurand, Lionel Paquin, Clarisse Djabbari, Nicolas Gaussel, Pierre Gil, Eric Talleux
Chairman of the Supervisory Board : Christophe Mianné
- USD 115.7 bn - Equivalent to EUR 83.6 bn - AuMs as 30th of April, 2014.