From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu may refer to:
- Ubuntu (operating system), a Linux-based computer operating system
- Ubuntu Cola, a soft drink
- Ubuntu Edge, a prototype smartphone
- Ubuntu Education Fund, a non-profit organisation in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
- All pages beginning with "Ubuntu"
- All pages with titles containing "Ubuntu"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.