From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu may refer to:
In Southern Africa:
- Ubuntu (philosophy), an ethical concept of southern African origin
- Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Ubuntu (operating system), a Linux-based computer operating system
- Ubuntu (typeface), a font family used in the Ubuntu operating system
See also 
- Ubuntu Cola, a soft drink
- Ubuntu-Title, the predecessor to the Ubuntu typeface
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
- All pages beginning with "Ubuntu"
- All pages with titles containing "Ubuntu"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.