From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu may refer to:
- Ubuntu (philosophy), an ethical concept of southern African origin
- Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Ubuntu Party, South African political party
- Ubuntu Cola, a soft drink
- Ubuntu (operating system), a Linux-based computer operating system
- Ubuntu Edge, a prototype smartphone
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
- All pages beginning with "Ubuntu"
- All pages with titles containing "Ubuntu"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.