Ajay Devgn FFilms
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Parent||Devgan Entertainment Software Limited|
In 2000, ADF released its first film, Raju Chacha. The film starred Devgan himself as the lead actor and his wife Kajol as the lead actress. Raju Chacha received mixed reviews but grossed Rs 82.5 million at the box office.
In 2008, Devgn co-produced the drama U Me Aur Hum, which marked his directorial debut. Devgn also played the lead role in the film, sharing the screen again with Kajol. The film was written by Devgn himself and three other writers. Critical reception was generally positive, with Taran Adarsh giving the film 4 out of 5 stars and describing it as "A well-made, absorbing love story that's high on emotional quotient".
In 2009, Devgn released his home production All the Best: Fun Begins, which was directed by Rohit Shetty and starring Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu and Mugdha Godse. The film was released on 16 October 2009, and received positive response from critics. It was rated a hit in India, and is the ninth highest grossing Bollywood film of 2009.
In 2012, Devgn starred in Rohit Shetty's romantic action comedy film Bol Bachchan, which was a joint production by Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd and also featured Abhishek Bachchan, Asin and Prachi Desai in lead roles. The film, made on a budget of ₹700 million (US$11 million), is an official remake of the popular 1979 film Gol Maal. The film was released on 6 July 2012 in around 2,575 screens worldwide with 2,700 prints. It received mixed reviews from critics but enjoyed a good opening at the box office. The film supposedly created a record for its advance bookings.Bol Bachchan has become one of the highest-grossing Bollywood film of all time in India. Box Office India declared the film as a "hit" and it grossed ₹1,580 million (US$25 million) worldwide.
That same year Devgn starred in Ashwni Dhir's romantic action comedy film, Son of Sardaar, which was a joint production by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, also featuring Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawla in lead roles. The film was released on 13 November 2012. Whilst having competition with the Yash Raj film Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Son of Sardaar managed to do very well at the box office worldwide. Box Office India rated Son of Sardaar as a hit, and an average grosser in the overseas markets. It went on to gross ₹1.5 billion (US$23 million) worldwide.
In October 2015, Devgn also started Visual effects company called NY VFXWAALA named after his kids, Nysa and Yug. Apart from home productions, his VFX team has been involved with many major movies like Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Tamasha, Bajirao Mastani, Dilwale and Force 2.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|1999||Hindustan Ki Kasam||Veeru Devgan||Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan, Manisha Koirala, Sushmita Sen||Produced under 'Devgan Films'|
|1999||Dil Kya Kare||Prakash Jha||Ajay Devgan, Kajol Devgan, Mahima Chaudhry||Produced under 'Devgan Films'|
|2000||Raju Chacha||Anil Devgan||Ajay Devgan, Kajol Devgan, Rishi Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt|
|2005||Blackmail||Anil Devgan||Ajay Devgan, Sunil Shetty, Priyanka Chopra|
|2008||U Me Aur Hum||Ajay Devgan||Ajay Devgan, Kajol Devgan|
|2009||All the Best: Fun Begins||Rohit Shetty||Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu|
|2012||Bol Bachchan||Rohit Shetty||Ajay Devgn, Asin, Abhishek Bachchan|
|Son of Sardar||Ashwni Dhir||Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha, Juhi Chawla, Sanjay Dutt|
|2014||Singham Returns||Rohit Shetty||Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Vitti Dandu||Ganesh||Dilip, Mrunal, Ashok||Marathi film|
|2016||Parched||Leena Yadav||Radhika Apte, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Surveen Chawla|
|Shivaay||Ajay Devgan||Ajay Devgn, Sayyeshaa Saigal, Erika Kaar, Abigail Eames||National Film Award for Best Special Effects|
|2017||Untitled Abhinav Shukla film||Abhinav Shukla||Nana Patekar||Post-Production|
|2018||Capsule Gill||Tinu Suresh Desai||Ajay Devgn||Pre-Production|
|Untitled Pradeep Sarkar film||Pradeep Sarkar||Kajol Devgan||Pre-Production|
|Untitled Nishikant Kamat film||Nishikant Kamat||Sanjay Dutt, Farhan Akhtar||Pre-Production|
|2019||Taanaji||Om Raut||Ajay Devgn||Pre-Production|
|2020||Sons of Sardaar: The Battle of Saragarhi||Ajay Devgn||Pre-Production |
|Prem Ratan Dhan Payo||Sooraj R. Barjatya|
|Katyar Kaljat Ghusali||Subodh Bhave||Marathi Film|
|Bajirao Mastani||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|2016||Ranveer Chings||Rohit Shetty||Commercial advertisement|
|Ventilator||Rajesh Mapuskar||Marathi Film|
|Force 2||Abhinay Deo|
|Shivaay||Ajay Devgan||National Film Award for Best Special Effects|
|2017||Kaatru Veliyidai||Mani Ratnam||Tamil film|
|Baahubali: The Conclusion||S. S. Rajamouli||Telugu and Tamil languages|
|Jagga Jasoos||Anurag Basu|
- "NY VFX"
- "Ajay Devgn kick starts NY VFXWAALA, a division of Ajay Devgn Films"
- "Trailer Preview and synopsis of All The Best – Fun Begins Movie"
- "'Bol Bachchan' crosses Rs 50 crore mark". ibnlive.in. 10 July 2012.
- Bol Bachchan Has Good First Day
- "Bol Bachchan gets record advance bookings". The Times Of India. 6 July 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Fastest to the Century: Barfi! In 17 Days". Boxofficeindia. 9 October 2012. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- "Box Office Earnings 06/06/12 – 12/07/12 (Nett Collections in Ind Rs)". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 20 January 2011.
- "Top Ten Worldwide Grossers 2012". Boxofficeindia. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- "Ajay Devgn takes on Shah Rukh Khan!". Daily News and Aanlysis. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2012.
- "Jab Tak Hai Jaan SUPER HIT Son of Sardaar HIT". boxofficeindia. Retrieved 24 November 2012.
- "Jab Tak Hai Jaan BLOCKBUSTER Son of Sardaar AVERAGE". Boxofficeindia. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Shivay to be Ajay Devgn Productions' most expensive film"
- "Ajay Devgn to make a biopic on the life of Baba Ramdev"
- "Visual effects: Here's how Ajay Devgn is the common link between 'Bajirao Mastani' and 'Dilwale'"
- "Ajay Devgn has a hand in the making of Ranveer Ching"