||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
24 July 1975
|Occupation||Model, businesswoman, media personality, television personality, actress|
|Known for||Celebrity Big Brother|
|Television||Celebrity Big Brother (2015)|
Alicia Douvall (born Sarah Howes, 24 July 1979) is an English model and reality TV participant. She is also known for undergoing a considerable number of cosmetic procedures which have been reported widely in the British press.
Douvall's father was a self-made millionaire and Tory councillor. His strict parenting, including restrictions on appearance, resulted in Douvall rebelling throughout her teens. She developed anorexia aged 12, before being sent to boarding school. Here she 'ran riot', being suspended six times before ultimately being expelled aged 14. She began using alcohol and drugs, and her weight plummeted to under 6 stones. She was thrown out of the family home by her parents, leading to spending nights in 'hostels with heroin addicts'. Douvall changed her name to escape these memories.
Douvall has had a number of plastic surgeries, including three breast augmentations and two rhinoplasties by the age of 24. As of December 2016[update], she has had over 400 cosmetic procedures to her face, breasts, waist, buttocks and feet, spending over £1m on such operations. This includes 16 breast augmentations.
She is the owner and founder of Douvall's skincare company.
In 2010, she appeared in the TV Documentary 50 Greatest Plastic Surgery Shockers.
Douvall has appeared in numerous television programs, documentaries and reality television shows. She appeared in her own BBC Three documentary Glamour Models, Mum and Me in 2010 and again in the show entitled Glamour Model Mum, Baby and Me in 2012.
Douvall released her first autobiography Don't Call Me Ugly through London publishing house Austin Macauley Publishers in December 2015.
- Alicia Douvall: Why did nobody stop me becoming the world's most nipped and tucked woman wasting £1m on 16 boob jobs and an eye-watering 308 cosmetic treatments
- Alicia Douvall: I blame bully dad for my plastic surgery addiction – The Sun
- CBB's Alicia Douvall pictured before £1 million-worth of cosmetic surgery - Celebrity News News - Reveal
- Alicia Douvall's daughters Georgia, Papaya: 'We love our mum!' - photo - Celebrity News News - Reveal
- "Alicia Douvall is worried she's passed on her surgery addiction to her daughter". Mirror. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- Rigler, Natasha (2015-01-15). "CBB's Alicia Douvall pictured before £1 million-worth of cosmetic surgery". Reveal. Retrieved 2015-01-13.
- Hampshire, Mary (21 Nov 2000). "Report: Champagne and surgery". The Mirror.
- Gordon, Naomi (2015-01-08). "Who is Alicia Douvall? All you need to know... and then wish you didn't". Digital Spy. Retrieved 2015-01-13.
- Fletcher, Victoria; Petre, Jonathan (2013-03-25). "Why did nobody stop me wasting £1m to be the world's most nipped and tucked woman? Alicia Douvall's 16 boob jobs, six nose jobs and 308 cosmetic treatments". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 2015-01-13.
- Rebecca Pocklington (26 January 2015). "Alicia Douvall on £1million plastic surgery addiction: Star 'never wants' daughters to go under the knife". mirror.
- "Austin Macauley Publishers | Book, eBooks & audiobooks". www.austinmacauley.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|