Bermuda Stock Exchange
Parts of this article (those related to the Securities section) need to be updated.August 2017)(
The Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX), established in 1971, is located in Hamilton, Bermuda. The stock exchange's 2010 'Year End Review' report stated that its aggregate market capitalisation (excluding mutual funds) stood at US$319 billion.
The BSX has been granted approved stock exchange status under Australia's Foreign Investment Fund taxation rules, and, effective 1 September 2005 was granted designated investment exchange status by the United Kingdom's Financial Services Authority. The unique four symbol alphanumeric Market Identifier Code (MIC) used to identify the BSX as defined under ISO 10383. of the International Organsation for Standardization (ISO) is: XBDA.
The securities listed on the BSX are:
|Asset class||Number of securities||Percentage of total listings|
|Collective investment vehicles||322||39.9%|
|Domestic main board companies||11||1.4%|
|Domestic small capitalisation companies||4||0.5%|
|International company or secondary listing||34||4.2%|
|Insurance linked security or programme||17||2.1%|
|International company and mezzanine||11||1.4%|
- List of stock exchanges in the Americas
- List of stock exchanges in the United Kingdom, the British Crown Dependencies and United Kingdom Overseas Territories
- "Meet the BSX Management Team". WWW.BSX.COM. Bermuda Stock Exchange. Archived from the original on 8 April 2015. Retrieved 5 May 2015.
- "Bermuda Stock Exchange". Bsx.com. Retrieved 2013-09-22.
- Office, Australian Taxation. "Foreign income return form guide 2017". ato.gov.au. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- ISO 10383
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- codes, ISO 15022
|This article about stock exchanges is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Bermuda-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|