This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, celestial paragons are powerful unique outsiders of the Upper Planes. They are to the celestials as the archdevils are to the devils and the demon lords are to demons.
Currently, three groups of celestial paragons are known to exist[who?]:
- The Celestial Hebdomad, rulers of the archons.
- The Court of Stars, leaders of the eladrins.
- Talisid and the Five Companions, paragons of the guardinals.
- Perkins, Christopher. Warriors of Heaven (TSR, 1999).
- Wyatt, James, Darrin Drader, Christopher Perkins. Book of Exalted Deeds (Wizards of the Coast, 2003).
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|