Derek Black Show
|Running time||1 hour|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Starring||Don Black and Derek Black|
|Created by||Derek Black|
|Original release||February 2010 – January 2013|
|No. of episodes||Five per week|
|Opening theme||"I'm A White Boy" by Merle Haggard and Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner|
The Don and Derek Black Show was a radio program broadcast five times a week from the Lake Worth, Florida-based radio station WPBR/1340. Although WPBR has a large Haitian-American audience, the radio show promoted the ideology of white nationalism. Derek Black is the son of Don Black, founder of the large white nationalist discussion forum Stormfront.org. However, Derek Black has renounced white nationalism along with an apology to those he believes may have been harmed by his past actions and beliefs. This renunciation has upset his father and other white nationalists and supremacists.
The show ran from 9 to 10 A. M. Monday through Friday. Its opening theme music consisted of Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner and the song "I'm a White Boy" by country musician Merle Haggard. The show covered national and local news.
- Potok, Mark. "Activist Son of Key Racist Leader Renounces White Nationalism". Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- Saslow, Eli (October 15, 2016). "The white flight of Derek Black". Washington Post. Retrieved 2017-08-22.
- Potok, Mark. "Racists React With Shock, Anger to Fellow Activist's Renunciation". Retrieved July 18, 2013.
- "Derek Black". Southern Poverty Law Center. Archived from the original on May 1, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- "WPBR 1340 AM". Retrieved May 4, 2010.
|This article about a radio show or program in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|