Flint & Neill
|Founder||Tony Flint, Tony Neill|
|Headquarters||United Kingdom & Worldwide|
|Anton Peterson (Chairman), Ian Firth, David MacKenzie, Lars Hauge|
|Services||engineering consulting, Construction management|
Flint & Neill is a UK based firm of consulting civil and structural engineers. Flint & Neill was established as an engineering consultancy in 1958 and specialises mainly in the design, analysis, construction and maintenance of bridges, although they do also provide structural engineering services for other structures including buildings. The firm is a subsidiary of the Danish COWI Group and forms part of their Bridge, Tunnel and Marine Structures Division.
- 1958 – 1978 Partners: A.R. Flint, J.A. Neill
- 1978 – 1981 Partners: A.R. Flint, J.A. Neill, B.W. Smith
- 1981 – 1990 Partners: A.R. Flint, B.W. Smith
- 1990 – 1997 Partners: B.W. Smith, J.E. Evans, I.P.T. Firth
- 1997 – 2002 Partners: J.E. Evans, I.P.T. Firth, D.K.MacKenzie
- 2002 – 2008 Partners: I.P.T. Firth, D.K.MacKenzie
- 2008–Present Directors: I.P.T. Firth, D.K.MacKenzie, Anton Peterson (Chairman), Lars Hauge
- Royal Ballet School Bridge of Aspiration
- West Gate Bridge Strengthening, Melbourne, Australia
- National Theatre, London.
- Baha'I Lotus Temple, New Delhi, India
- Strait of Messina Bridge, Italy
- Swansea Sail Bridge, Wales
- Compiègne Bridge, France
The firm, together with Sinclair Knight Merz, won the Institution of Structural Engineers Supreme Award in 2012 for the West Gate Bridge Strengthening project. The same project also won several other awards in the UK and Australia.
- "About Flint & Neill". Flint & Neill.
- "History of Flint & Neill". Flint & Neill.
- "Bridge of Aspiration project sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "West Gate Bridge strengthening project sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "National Theatre Project Sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "Baha'i Temple project sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "Messina Strait Bridge project sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "Swansea Sail Bridge project sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "Compiègne Bridge project sheet" (PDF). Flint & Neill.
- "West Gate Bridge Strengthening". Institution of Structural Engineers.