Federation of Master Builders
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Legal status||Non-profit organisation|
|Purpose||UK building industry|
|8,000+ building companies|
(Chief Executive Officer)
|Affiliations||Builders' Benevolent Institution, TrustMark|
The group is independent and non-profit-making, and works to lobby for members' interests at both national and local levels. As of 2016, the FMB is the largest construction trade association in the UK, representing over 8,000 construction SMEs.
The FMB aims to provide knowledge, professional advice and support for its members. It works in partnership with other industry bodies to provide technical advice and promote high standards. The FMB also offers advice to consumers and enables all of its members to offer warranties on their work through its insurance arm, FMB Insurance.
- "FEDERATION OF MASTER BUILDERS LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- PoliticsHome.com (22 January 2015). "Federation of Master Builders". politicshome.com. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "Federation of Master Builders - LABC". www.labc.co.uk. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "Professional organisations in the building industry". citizensadvice.org.uk. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "FMB Insurance - Federation of Master Builders - Home". www.fmbinsurance.co.uk. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|