|Public limited company|
|Traded as||LSE: KLR|
|Peter Hill, Chairman |
Alain Michaelis (CEO)
James Hind (Finance Director)
|Revenue||£2,070.6 million (2017)|
|£108.7 million (2017)|
|£74.0 million (2017)|
Number of employees
Keller Group plc (LSE: KLR) is the largest independent geotechnical solutions specialist in the world. With operations in more than 40 countries across six continents, and sales of £2.1 billion. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The company was established in the 1950s as the ground engineering division of GKN plc. In 1960, it expanded into a stand-alone piling and ground improvement company. In 1975 it acquired the German company Johann Keller and took on that name. In 1984 Keller bought Hayward Baker Inc., a US ground engineering business. In 1990 it was the subject of a management buy-out from GKN plc supported by Candover. It was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1994. The Company had a social housing division until 2007 when it was sold for nominal consideration. By 2017, Keller had grown to be around a 10,000 employee company with staff in more than 40 countries.
Keller has 21 business units operating under three divisions and supported by its Group Head Office:
- North America: Bencor, Case Foundation, Hayward Baker, HJ Foundation, Keller Canada, McKinney Drilling, Suncoast
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: Central Europe, North-East Europe, North-West Europe, South-East Europe, Franki, French Speaking Territories, Middle East, Iberia and Latin America, Brazil
- Asia-Pacific: ASEAN, India, Keller Australia, Waterway Constructions, Australia
- "Annual Report 2017" (PDF). Keller Group. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Where we operate". www.keller.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- Keller History
- "Keller sells social housing business to Mears". Building. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Worldwide contacts". www.keller.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Introduction". www.keller.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.