Hardinsburg, Dearborn County, Indiana
|Elevation||486 ft (148 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||435732|
Hardinsburg was laid out in 1815. It was named for Henry Hardin, the original owner of the town site. A post office was established at Hardinsburg in 1820, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1836.
Hardinsburg is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Hardinsburg, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 424.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 186.
- "Dearborn County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
|This Dearborn County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|