From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Leah Sibyl Cecil
March 20, 1990
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Residence||Garden Grove, California, U.S.|
|Education||California State University, Fullerton|
|Title(s)||Miss Garden Grove 2011
Southern California Regional 2012
Miss California 2012
|Miss California 2011 (1st runner-up)
Miss America 2013
In August 2010, Cecil won the title of Miss Garden Grove 2011.
- Hernandez, Ezekiel (March 6, 2012). "Armed with a harp, a smile". The Daily Titan. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- Mather, Kate (July 1, 2012). "22-year-old Orange County harpist crowned Miss California". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- "Miss California History". Miss California. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Hamilton, Ian; Bharath, Deepa (August 21, 2010). "Miss Garden Grove crowned". Orange County Register (Santa Ana, CA: Freedom Communications). Retrieved June 28, 2015.
- Martindale, Scott (July 1, 2012). "Garden Grove woman wins Miss California crown". The Orange County Register. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- Jones, Lindsey (June 30, 2012). "Miss Southern California Regional new Miss California". The Fresno Bee. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- Garden Grove Journal Staff (July 4, 2012). "Leah Cecil on her way to Miss America". Garden Grove Journal. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Leah Cecil.|
- Official website
- Leah Cecil on Blogger
- Leah Cecil on Facebook
- Leah Cecil on Twitter
- Leah Cecil's channel on YouTube
|Awards and achievements|
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|