List of NCAA Division I athletic directors
This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (March 2012)
The following is a list of NCAA Division I universities in the United States (listed alphabetically by state) and their current athletic director. This list only includes schools playing Division I football or men's basketball. Schools are alphabetized by commonly used short name, regardless of their official name. The abbreviation "St.", for "Saint", is alphabetized as if it were spelled out.
- National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics
- List of college athletic programs by U.S. state
- "Alcorn State University: Alcorn names Derek Horne as intercollegiate athletic director". Alcorn.edu. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "Bowling Green Athletics – Bob Moosbrugger Named Director of Athletics". Bgsufalcons.com. 2016-05-17. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "Siegfried Named Athletics Director at CSUB – GoRunners.com—Official Web Site of the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners". Gorunners.com. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "David Blackburn: 'We must be impassioned even when it's painful'". Knoxnews.com. 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "EKU hires ex-Cat Steve Lochmueller as new athletics director | Lexington Herald Leader". Kentucky.com. 2015-03-27. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "Todd Stansbury Bio – The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Official Athletic Site". RamblinWreck.com. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "K-State to Introduce Gene Taylor as Director of Athletics on Monday |". Kstatesports.com. 2017-04-14. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- Blake James. "Blake James Biography – University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site". Hurricanesports.com. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- 1 second ago (2016-10-24). "GoAztecs.com". GoAztecs.com. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "Darron Boatright named Wichita State University director of athletics – Wichita State News". Wichita.edu. 2016-08-26. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "Winthrop University: News & Events – Ken Halpin Named Winthrop University Athletics Director". Winthrop.edu. Retrieved 2017-06-10.