List of IOC meetings
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is the list of International Olympic Committee (IOC) meetings.
Sessions colored in light blue were held during an Olympic Congress, while those colored in pink were held during the Olympic Games linked on the year. There has been a session during all Olympic Games except the 1900, 1904 and 1908 Summer Olympics and the 1924, 1928 and 1932 Winter Olympics.
Notes and references
- IOC vote history
- "Sessions du Comité international olympique" (PDF). Olympic Review. International Olympic Committee. 26: 2. March 1951. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- Comité International Olympique (September 1959). "Extract of the minutes of the 47th session — Helsinki 1952 (Palais de la Noblesse" (PDF). Bulletin du Comité International Olympique (34–35): 22. Retrieved 2007-07-19.
- Olympic review, February 2002, page 19, available online
- "IOC Congresses and sessions" (PDF). Olympic Review. International Olympic Committee. 188: 428. 1983. Retrieved 2010-02-04.
- Olympic Review, N59, October 1972, p. 355, available online
- Olympic Review, N154, August 1980, pp. 410-412, available online
- Past elections. IOC
- "Chronological Highlights". Fédération Internationale de Volleyball.
- Olympic Review, August–September 2001, p. 5, available online